Reviews for Never Turn Your Back
loveanime1999 chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
more chapter plzzzzzzzzzzzz(crying ) its geting more fun to read
Nyght elf chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
oh no what a cliffhanger, and no update? please? maybe you can steal some time and write the next chapter? but i enjoyed it a lot, thx
impromptumelody95 chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Plz write more! Don't drop this gem of a story.
Sorentense chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
This is quite an intriguing story; you're building suspense and clues in very well. I'm excited to see the romance develop at some point, but I suspect these characters will be stubborn. Oh well, more story for us! ;)
kkstev chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
This is seriously fantastic, I really hope you continue it... You've made it so there needs to be thought behind each character, as they have all different alliances and contacts that aren't there in the original, but still plausible in the world you've created. Definitely keeps us on our toes, keep it up!
Azrik chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
This is amazing! The storyline is so well thought out and the events unfold so smoothly. I love how you tie together the transitions to the next POV with lines similar to the end of the previous POV.
...That was terribly and deceivingly clever of you to make both Kiba and Kisame such flirtatious characters. I was completely convinced of the wrong character, although now that I think about it, it should have been obvious. Hmph. xD
I'm SO looking forward to seeing what comes next!

-Azrik
Anilegna chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
I'm honestly surprised this story doesn't have more reviews, but I'm relieved that you update your stories regardless of its popularity. It's definitely undervalued. At any rate I can't wait for the next chapter!
Anilegna chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Haha I love reading a good Sakura harem fanfic. Even though this is Sakura x Itachi, it's always a pleasant surprise to read about the other male characters' attraction to Sakura.
Farhem Harley chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Ooooo! You did that cliff hanger on purpose didn't you!
Jabberawr chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
Updates updates! Yay! I'm really late, I know, but I finally had the heart to log in and whatnot.

I appreciate the downsized cliffie, your cliffies are too painful sometimes. But I still wanna see what happens, so MORE UPDATES PLEASE!

Hope you're enjoying school as much as any sane person.

Meep.
UchihaSyaoran1720 chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
I love this story :3 Please write another chapter soon :)
Pseudobeast chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
WAHHH UPDATE YESSSS!

Ha ha, good to see that you are still writing this story! ;) Awesome chapter, as usual! But I have so many questions! I hope you can answer some of them in the next chapter for us!
Sariko-chan723 chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
:) yayyyyy yet another chapter well done! I sooooo can't wait for the next chapter :) please please please please update sooooonnnn!
Sidereum Nocte chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
I absolutely love, love, love your story!
Please update again soon!

P.S. no pressure
A-Colour-4-Crazy chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
YAY! You updated! When I got an email alerting me that you had updated, I swear I had a mini heart attack! IT'S SO GOOD! AHHHH, I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Thank you for updating and I CAN NOT WAIT until the next chapter :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »