Reviews for Like St Valentine
Xianthra17 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This story made me feel like the first time love knocked at my heart. This was sweet and relaxed. The butterflies created a farm in my heart. The scene was like in a typical feel good movie. it's impossible not to smile after reading this. Your choice of words are fabulous... again I am watching a movie through your words. Thank you for writing stories like this. They are lovely beyond words...
blackdominatrix chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Very sweet ... 3
morgaine has won chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
You know ... it /sounds/ like a story that needs to be continued *grin and hope*
Especially with the little introduction-thingy which I liked by the way.
I also liked how this little story seems solely focused on the relationship (you know, since you're other stories are often pwp (*cough* which isn't bad per se *blushes*))
Yep. Hope you continue this lovely fanfic )
WraithReaper chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Aww so cute!
All I could think when Hidan was complaining about the weather was "Wanna swap?" Heh, it's currently summer where I am, averaging 40 degrees centergrade ... So nice (not). Maybe if we could swap half the weather? Little warmer for you, little cooler for us? ... No? Damn. It's just chocolate does not do well in this weather ... Unless you like it melted, but I have to sick it in the freezer.
Yaoi-lover413 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
xD you really portrayed the feeling of being fed up with winter brilliantly xD been there, done that xD I'm always cursing summer for being too hot and annoying..and then comes the lovely autumn, but then comes winter..being fucking cold x) but it is pretty..I must admit that xD
And yes, it was nice with some Hidan pov again :P
mamika chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
that was fun. really fun. I ended up chuckling. (and for unknown reasons, listen to x-mas songs..) I mean, at first I got kinda worried for leaving you alone for the valentine, then I got a bit jealous, and then I recalled you liked february, so I should consentrate on the story and not read into it. and then it went to hilarious. hidan was a bit like a moron. and what I know of itachi, this fitted intoo myt image of him. apart ffrom the getting lost. or then he was lying about getting lost...I dunno. but I liked reading this. thanks for letting me *grin*
Dana-Eliza chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
"Making money of mass depression during the fourteenth of February is what they do"- This

Mhmm I don't know how to say it, but the story gave me butterflies... How it starts with the awful snow that as you know I hate very much(you have no idea how happy I am to not be in Holland right now...)And then how we all know what it's like to walk on slippery pavements. I could already imagine the coffee place and how they were sitting at the little table and when Hidan smiled, I smiled right with him. I don't really like first POV anymore, but it can be so beautiful with stories like this. You can show so much more with feelings and you feel more connected to the person.
How wonderful would it have been if my Valentine had ended like this one... I'm still smiling
Erikkun chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Haha! Aaawww that was cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Lovely as always, Happy Valentine's Day to you!
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Cute story. Though I have to be on the same page as Hidan with Valentines Day.

Everyone else: It's VALENTINES DAY!

Me: It's Tuesday(or what ever day it's on)...:/
loverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This was SO adorable and suited Hidan perfectly...to me anyways ;p

Laughed at his pickup line, but all in all, a cute and charming story.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!