Reviews for Chasing Henry
Zeon.Rat chapter 16 . 4/13
This was amazing, just so great. The character development was perfect, the true love's kiss without it being lame, the build up, the end, just wow. Great stuff.
riverkirby chapter 16 . 3/10
Omg that was so awesome I think it would have been more perfect if they had witnessed the magic kiss that brought Emma back but omg this story was brilliant and perfect! That bean will get them home right? They didn't lose it in that end there I hope lol but yea. This story was great.
ShadowCub chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
I know its wrong,but Henry needs to be fucking slapped across the room.
breeb381 chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
Thank you.
lemon-rind chapter 16 . 11/13/2013
Henry's pretty dumb for trusting strangers, but it was a good story, and I'm glad things worked out.
sapphirous chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Really that bratty henry kid suppose to be greatful for his great life and not whinning about all those stupid lies.. That kid need a punch in the face from the person he call 'the good people'. Annoying
Ivory Slayer chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
Oh man. I can't believe it but I actually cried. Please say there is a sequel?
Captainswan2014 chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
you should write a sequel to this story :) it would be awesome and make my day :)
WannabeBarbie chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
you should make a sequel to this! i love it so much3
SQLove chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
Oh my gosh! My emotions were so wrapped up in this story. You really know how to toy with others heart strings, that's for sure. I'll forgive you this time because everything turned out alright. ALTHOUGH, it did leave me feeling a little unfinished. Not in a bad way, just that kind of "I fell in love with your characters and now I never want them to end" sort of way. It would be so AWESOME and AMAZING of you, if you could write a sequel or at least an epilogue to this story. Just think about it at least, and I will add you to my favorites, just in case, waiting for that alert. Thanks!
readaddictA1 chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
I spent my last week reading all your stories. Nice ideas. Chasing Henry has been my favourite out of all followed closely by Letters of Note. Slow burn like A Trail of Destruction doesnt interests me much but your script has still kept me checking for updates on it. :)
samuraikakashi56 chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
That. Was. Amazing. Mega-angst it may be, but it was mega relief too! That was so amazing! You're awesome, you know that?
feelingforbones chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
Amazing story! You did a great job!
BizarreBard chapter 16 . 7/11/2013
Great story! This chapter was extremely hard to read and sooo worth it. Are you thinking about a sequel? I want to know peoples reactions to the lovely pair. Anyways, loved the story and looking forward to your future works
kristenfi13 chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
UM SO I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS AND NOW I JUST WANT TO CURL UP IN A BALL AND CRY BECAUSE OF ALL THE ADORABLE HEARTBREAKING PERFECTNESS OF THE WAY YOU'VE PORTRAYED THESE TWO. Anyway. What I'm trying to say is thank you for sharing this and I can't wait to read more of 'A Trail of Destruction' :)