Reviews for Chasing Henry
regalnightingale chapter 16 . 9/2
Wow what a read this was...you truly do have a fantastic knack for angst. My heart literally stopped when I thought this fic was gonna end with Emma dying, that shit is a big nope for me. lol
Regardless of all of that this was an amazing journey of Emma and Regina kinda discovering each other and the love they shared for one another along their search for Henry. I am always a sucker for Regina relentlessly pushing Emma away, but Emma herself relentlessly always coming back to Regina, no matter what. They are truly so special. Thank you for this piece of work.
SamanthaGay chapter 16 . 7/10
Wow! I can't believe that this was your first SQ fic. You are amazing. I'm bawling my eyes out here, 2:00 in the morning. (As usual, I just can't seem to put down anything that you write before I've read it straight through.)

And you wrote this at the same time that you were writing your dissertation? That just doesn't seem humanly possible.

I have to know more about your background, your education, previous writing experience. Your vocabulary is stellar, your stories so very descriptive and moving and completely believable. I just can't get over it.

OK. That's enough for now I guess. Wouldn't want all this ridiculous praise to go to your head. But I sure hope you're working on trying to get some of your stuff published cuz you're just too damn good.
lala3025 chapter 16 . 7/2
Great story. The last chapter was emotionally brutal but also a perfect one. Thanks for all of your fantastic stories.
Jackalope737 chapter 16 . 5/12
This was SUCH a good story. TY
anakayleigh chapter 16 . 3/24
Damn. This is great! I loved it!
v.wolfrider chapter 7 . 3/14
"so did the flower".. this is brilliant. wow it made me tear up.. beautiful.
Swanqueen7 chapter 1 . 2/25
Good story!
stetley chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
what a great storythank you so much for sharing !
Guest chapter 16 . 8/30/2017
you are the best.
isaatiragram chapter 16 . 5/24/2017
I truly thank you for this fic and I believe that this story deserves a sequel! Pretty please? How would they go back? What would Snow say about Emma and Regina's relationship? How would Henry react? PLEASE
TheAlmighty12 chapter 16 . 5/4/2017
It is currently 11.42pm, and I am crying on a new york train on my way home from work. That was emotional as hell, bravo.
JustSandz chapter 16 . 9/8/2016
OMG. I cried like a baby. I'm just about to go back to work and I'm trying desperately to stop the tears! Thanks so much for this happy ending, though. All the crying and angst was wort it!
Danica-SQ chapter 16 . 7/14/2016
Awww that was woderful *-* I love the ending and my favourite parts are the one where Regina learns Emma to ride and the one at the old house where they were together for the first time and the morning after that :) I just love it!
katvrah chapter 16 . 2/16/2016
Amazing story ! One of the best I have read !
WhimsicalWonderings chapter 16 . 2/5/2016
this was so amazing and yes the angst killed me, but it was worth it for that ending 3 Kudos!