Reviews for The Lost Art of Making Sweet Tea: A True Story About Love
lazybum89 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Fantastic story! :-) I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Just found this story and it is beautiful. Thanks.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Must say this story was awesome. I am so glad ziggyuk recommended it to me. I can just imagine little Sammy having those feelings with the queasy stomach, the swollen tongue and such.

had to laugh when Sammy talked to John about how Caleb and Dean explained love to him. I would have loved to seen John's talk with those two afterwards LOL.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This story was pure gold, loved it from first word to last. And especially loved Sammy telling John how Caleb and Dean had told him about love, I sense some words would be had to both by the Winchester patriarch! Could so imagine little Sammy going round asking all of them about love when he got funny feelings when being close to Lucy Kate Carter.
A gem of a story, thanks
nickiandlogan chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Awwww
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This was so precious in all that it means in times to come for the Winchesters. I love your Pastor Jim, Caleb, Bobby and John. Not to mention Sam & Dean! And the talk Pastor Jim had with Sam while making sweet tea just touched this southern Kentucky girl's heart. Thanks!
scootersmom chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was such a wonderful story. I love to think of Sam having some of this kind of loving experience along the way in his life. Thanks so much for sharing.
silvergate321 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
WOW! Just wow. This is so beautiful and funny at the same time. Thank you so much for another great story. I always enjoy ur stories.
mngrue chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Wow, that was good. I laughed, I cried, and all in one fic : ) Great job, as usual.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
"It was tea. It was her. It was me. It was that moment, and the million other seconds that had led up to it, and the days and years that would follow." Absolutely beautiful; somehow you have captured the essence of the ever-coveted and intangible Love.
TS chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
It's always wonderful to see a wee chester story from you, you're the best! I also have stopped watching the show; fan fiction has sustained my love for supernatural, and great works like yours remind me why I loved the show to start with.
Fanfic Lover 4evr chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was wonderful, thank you for sharing! :)
masondixon chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
A WONDERFUL story. Warm, comforting, hilarious, adorable and heart-felt. I loved it.
I have twin 8-year-old boys. One "loves" a little girl that rides on the bus with him. The other one thinks "love is yucky" and girls are "whiners". Neither one of them is as intellectual as Sam is here but they are just as adorable.
Thank You for this delightful story.
chuochuo chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
It's such a cute story! I really loved your "Gone But Not Forgotten" (what can I say, I'm a SamGirl and I can't resist wee Sam *sigh*) and thoroughly enjoyed reading this story as well.

Thank you as always for your wonderful work!
rog457 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
What a wonderful story. I always love your wee-chester fics and this one is no exception. Thank for the slightly watery smile.