Reviews for The Hammer of Thor
Rafaela Amanda chapter 2 . 6/5
More interestingly with Gabriel / Loki in history
And the part that Sam said that nothing he wanted to do could overcome what his brothers did to him, the reaction of Dean was the best, really think all torture and horror of jail time is underestimated in the series and the Dean of the series
Because after all it was nearly 200 years and I like it when you reference it and how you give the right importance
And the reaction of Dean when Thor took the Sam, the older brother and Sammy talking to Thor was great
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 6/5
This story has begun well and looks pretty interesting premise, I love the POV of Dean and it is good to see that even after the Purgatory and that different place it is still the same overprotective ever
I liked when he saw the bruises on Sammy's neck and he was very angry and I like the Sammy idea to have learned Enochian with Michael and Lucifer despite being a bit terrifying, it is very interesting
Asgard? cool
Zetta chapter 5 . 2/13
All I can think is... Jared Padelecki. Jensen Ackles. Chris Hemsworth.
*swoon*. :)
JaniceC678 chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
What a great, fun, fanciful adventure, still complete with action and danger. Nice change-up telling the whole thing from Dean's POV, especially during that particular period of time. And tossing Gabe/Loki into the mix was just perfect. Great job.
shotgunequalssammy chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Well this was a turn of events... Very enjoyable to read - I grew up reading Norse mythology and I don't mind seeing Sam switch place with Thor here. At all. *hehe*
You had me giggling out loud in more than one scene, that much I can tell you!
Jeanny chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Loved the end. Wonder if the boys might have aired out some of the bad after this adventure while Sam recovered. Dean seemed to realize his brother did care, and Sam leaning on him always brings out his sharing/caring side. Loved too that Dean rallied the gods to Sam's aid, that was awesome!
SandyDee84 chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Only Dean could intimidate Loki into being a semi-decent being. Also, love the image of Thor just tearing into things like they were paper.

Sad to see another one come to an end. This was so much fun and would make for an awesome episode - be nice for the boys to go somewhere other than hell or purgatory for once.
comyna chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Thanks for this story. It is * beautiful *.
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Fun story. I really enjoy it when the boys work together as a team.
scootersmom chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
This was a great ending to your story! I am still laughing at the picture of Sam as a gigantic woman. I was sorry to see it end though. I hope you are planning a new story soon because if you are the author I KNOW it will be a great story!
SPNxBookworm chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Awww...Loved the ending!

Hilarious moment when Thor turned to go to the dungeons and realized that he didnt know where it was, and picked up the guy to ask him again.

I loved it! This was a great story! :D :) Great work my friend! :D
godsdaughter77 chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Great chapter! Thanks for sharing! :)
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Awww, Sam didn't get a chance to tell Freyja goodbye! lol I bet she will miss him, at least for a little bit. ;P Dean was lucky that he could talk Loki/Gabriel and Thor into helping Sam, cause I don't think he would have liked having to fight Thor. Sam got hurt pretty badl, but at least Odin healed him. Maybe Dean has finally learned not to touch things he shouldn't? O.o
Eavis chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
"Sam Little Sister" - Hah! That made me snicker. As usual, a beautiful conclusion to a fantastic story. Now if only we get Gabriel (or at least a mention) tonight...*crosses fingers*
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Sometimes Gabe needs a good kick. At least they went back for Sam. Good story.