Reviews for What Dreams May Come
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
OK, I could have sworn I reviewed this ... I even have these words in my head that I remember using - ! Oh, boy ... must have been in a fugue state.

In any event, I loved this! Those first few paragraphs where they're waking up from "dreams" and sliding against each other so naturally was just beautiful and sensual. Adored all those next paragraphs bringing back the night - and I love that Gibbs was the first to ask if coffee was all she wanted.

The bit w/ McGee and Tony was terrific comic relief, as well as showcasing their friendship all together.

My favorite part, though, might be Ziva's confidence and even flirting as she came downstairs - dressed in one of his shirts! *thud* There was no embarrassment or need to hide and I just loved that.

And thank goodness McGee cooked enough to get through the day, since they will undoubtedly have other things on their mind! ;)

Great job, my friend!
ZC
GretaJ chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh my-the perfect accidental Valentine! Your back and forth from the night before works perfectly-it kept me on my toes and filled in all the blanks just as I was curious. Well done!
abstractartist chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
NEW FAVORITE!

What a great scenario – from the 'dreaming', to the cat (who knew!) to the eventual waking and remembering and bruised back. I'm so glad that they didn't get overly shy and embarrassed, but that they accepted and went forward. So sexy!

Tony and McGee rushing to the scene was icing on the cake – hilarious and enjoyable at the same time. Since this team is practically in one another's pockets, I can see a reveal happening in just this way, so I loved that Ziva was bold, and Gibbs didn't back down.

McGee, I love you! Heart shaped pancakes?! Perfect... along with Gibbs response. No doubt what those two will be up to, hmmm? ;)

Great Valentines story; sorry I'm a bit late to it, but late is better than never! And always, I so appreciate the voice you give to these two; strong and convicted and not-ashamed.

See you soon, I hope!

AA
TheSilentPartner chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Nicely done.
trouble97018 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Wonderful!

I don't think I've ever seen a story of yours that I didn't love.

Thank you!
molly2012 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This really made me smile! Love it. Happy Valentine's Day!

M :)
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Great Valentine's Day story. Would love a pic of Tony when he sees Ziva trying to hold on to the sheet. Think it would look like a goldfish swallowing a gulp of water. Really nice of Tim to make breakfast. The rest of this day should be interesting since they are back at work, but oh tonight. Don't think that cat will be allowed back in the house this evening. Would like to think this is the begining of Ziva and Gibbs together for a lot of Valentine's.

A very, very nice sexy Zibbs story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Funny and cute - thanks for the Valentine!
jvbbh12 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
yay, would love to see more of this