Reviews for Perfect Gift
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/4
Sweet Emma is her gift
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Lol great story! :D the whole safe it for when we are fighting comment was sooo funny! :D
Dn chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Awwww So cute, I loved it, great job! :D
unicornskeeper chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Super cute! I love the idea of Emma being able to cook. It seems like something she would be able to do, since she was on her own for so long. And I think it makes sense that she wouldn't be quite as good as Regina, because, well, Regina has had more time to practice and has a passion for it. Again, love your brain, you're awesome, the end(-:
giftedpurpose chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
So adorable! I always like SwanQueen newly dating fics where they're still trying to figure each other out.
Stacy Vorosco chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Yet another adorable story :) I loved it.

I thought it was really funny that Regina, the woman who always has an ulterior motive, doesn’t have one in an instance where any other woman would.
crazyniki chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
sweet story!
femphoenix chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
so I'm completely not a Valentines Day person. But I really did like that
Korderoo chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Awww! See I think Emma could probably cook a little...at least enough to not burn down the kitchen which seems sure to be Regina's expectation. Thank you again for all the Valentine's loveliness. :)
dominicqueShizuma chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Yep, it was the perfect gift!
Who couldn't want dinner and feel cherished by it after an awful call that puts you irritable ruining your day XD
Thanks for sharing, it was lovely!
inqe chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
A short but sweet story :D Pure fluff. I love it.
WestWingFeminista chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Awwww so cute!
awkwardfangirlwritesfanfiction chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
that. was. adorable.
And they stayed in character which makes it 100000x better
thank you and Happy Valentines!
Tracy Winston chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Excellent! This is just the sort of cute bit of fanfic I needed to read before heading into work. Happy Valentine's Day!
Ava1980 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013