Reviews for A Bittersweet Tune
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Oh, I just love this couple xD It's one of those non-canon pairings that makes me smile :) Their relationship is kind of...natural, just like the relationship that Akihiko and Kisa could have. That basically means that they have a lot of sex without feeling too awkward about it, haha xD I kind of feel like both Takano and Akihiko could have had a one-night stand with Kisa in the past.
Anyway, this was a lovely piece of writing, so well done :D
lv90047 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Again...the couple is a little odd for me but I do appreciate the effort you were trying to display when writing this.
Beautifully written as always. Write more soon.
zemira chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Of course I shall be! (I think I'm a little late though, haha). Always love uke Takano, such a rare sight to see. Even within how short this was, you can easily see the pain Takano is going through due to everything that happened with Ritsu and the loss of him.

Shipping them now,okaythen.

Loved this part especially- Takano was pleasant enough, but distant. As was true with many liaisons across the globe, it was the alcohol that was the aid in moving along their acquaintance into Kisa kneeling on a small lounge at the foot of his bed at 2 AM, his entire body rocked with the force of Takano's intense gyrations as he pounded into his tight ass. That lovely turn had only been the beginning of learning each other, and Kisa had certainly come to find a lot about the handsome stranger that he'd come across that night.
AZ1087653 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Thank you! Of course we can be 'almost' valentines! And this was perfect. We know how addicted to Kisa I am. Poor Takano probably didn't want to be in charge because he only wants to do that with Ritsu. He need a hug. In truth though, I think he and Kisa helped one another a little bit. Takano knew he could 'take' another, and Kisa found a good person, for once.