Reviews for My Inky Valentine
PsychLassieFan4Ever chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Recently I ran out of my normal Shassie fics to read... Yes, I actually had started to read my favorites for the third go-round. I ran across your newest Lassiet and Karlton stories ( which are awesome!) and figured, what the hell, let's read her others as well. Unbelievable that I hadn't considered reading these before! I am such a sucker for the way you write Lassiter (and Shawn!) Honestly, in order for a Shassie to work, Shawn has to grow up in the story and he is normally calmed way down from how he's shown on T V. You work him well in your stories, but Lassiter is PERFECT in every one of your fics! Love him in each one. Wanted to leave this somewhere... So I chose a random fic to leave a review. Thanks for sharing your guft and your total appreciation of Head Detective Carlton Lassiter. Keep writing... Don't let some rude, troll idiot drive you from this.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
HI

This is second story by you that I've read.

And again, I love it. The writing style, the characterization...everything! You capture everyone so perfectly! Especially Lassiter.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
congrats on taing a subject that is so clearly impossiable an making ...possiable
Harmony Goldstar chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Awesome! Loved it!
iknowuknow chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
whimsical-one-ga chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Count another one in the "tiny group of Lassiet fans". I'm horribly slow at reviewing most of the time, but I gobble up every story when I see them posted. This story is no exception, enjoyed it... think there should be a sequel :). Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Exquisite! I am amazed at how quickly you turn out such incredible work. I LOVE your stories and hope you don't stop writing them any time soon!
hfce chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
LOL! I am so happy you went rogue. I loved this fic and want more fics from you please. :)
dragonmactir chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
AWESOME SQUARED. I laughed so hard I thought I would pee myself at Lassie's litany of CL names/concepts. "Cutaneous leishmaniasis. Because everyone loves a good sandfly bite." - BWAHAHAHA!
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
With every CL suggestion you proffered you had me giggling more than with the one before.

And of COURSE Shawn would believe Cagney & Lacey. D'uh.

I love her reasoning for having gotten the tattoo- David the tattoo artist was Quite Wise and I rather enjoyed his brief appearance.

And the brief appearance of Juliet's briefs. And bad, bad Loafer, teasing us about Carlton *not* wearing boxers, but not letting us know exactly what his preferred mode of undergarment is. Well done!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
*dies from overload of warm and mushy goodness*