Reviews for Don't stop
Camila chapter 1 . 4/27
Esta genial! Ame el misaru gracias a ti! Saruhiko es tan kawaiii! Espero tu próximo trabajo (ω*)
StarElsie chapter 1 . 3/3
This is pretty good
Votte Femme chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
MiSaru is more beautiful than SaruMi since I'd read Lost Small World.
Good Job! I love your briliant story.
Aiko110 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Also mad that this was posted over a year ago, but has so little reviews. I'll share this on Tumblr or something, because I've always believed that MiSaru made more sense than SaruMi. Just because the man is shorter doesn't mean he's weaker. He'd totally dominate. And Saru, with his deep, weird complex of Misaki and wanting to be the sole focus of his attention, would love being dominated. (Shrugs) Makes sense to me.
Aiko110 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
A few grammar errors, but excluding that, this was the best representation of Saruhiko I have ever seen, and this story is the hottest thing I've ever read.
I was so confused with his character, creating head cannons that would fill in some pieces of the puzzle, but not all. I like this. No- I love this. I love this a lot. It's perfect.
SuperSlaba chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I think I love you *-*
OokamiNoShippitsu chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
The feels! Oh my god I'm crying from the strength of my fangirling
Takeruuuuuu chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Asdfghjkl. Holy frick, this was so perfect. So perfect I don't even know what to do with myself. My emotions were going on a ridiculous high and low, oh my gosh. The feels added in seriously made my chest ache. Some parts made me want to smile, and others, cry. The confession on Saruhiko's was so heartbreaking, but perfect, and the smut was a delicious bonus! I would love if you continued to write MiSaru, which I honestly prefer of SaruMi, thank you for writing something so beautiful!
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
OHMYGOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. UKE SARU. OHMYGOD. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. somewhat very OOC for him, it still works because it shows how needy saru is for misaki, which is true. and his vulnerability, sdja;ksjfdkj my kokoro/3.
weirdo chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
be happy. i fapped on this.
KuroiSpade chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
MiSaru, it's a MiSaru for goodness! QwQ and, the publish date matches, huh? Valentine's Day XD
Akai.Sakura10 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Just had to say this is by far my favorite MiSaru fic ever and I think I love you for writing MiSaru and not SaruMi: I like the pairing both ways and the fandom lacks good MiSaru stories like this one.

Your narration is delicious and your characterizations are spot-on: OMG YOUR SARUHIKO. He's perfect: You broke my heart and it was magnificent. I really hope you keep writing for this fandom, because you have given me hope in it again
yaoifangirl15 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
THAT. WAS. EPIC. OAO

i want moooooooooooore! never thought of fushimi as the uke-type XD always thought it'd be always misaki... but hey.. THAT WAS JUST AWESOME!

love it love it! keep it up!
Pi chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I love this. I'm so glad that somebody wrote a very well-made MiSaru fanfic. I've always liked the idea of Saru being Misaki's uke *w* Thank you very much! I'm now a very happy fangirl
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
*squeals* I loved it! I didn't even notice this was made for Valentine's Day :o This was my first time reading a fic with Yata-chan as the Seme and I have to say, I enjoyed it more then I thought I would! :D I'm going to had to read more with him topping now. Yay! Now I wont be stopped by which one bottoms or tops! Free for all! -hearts-