Reviews for The Slender Games
Jacks fanfic chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Are you not going to update?
Winterfell Spirit chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Holy sh*it what a twisted sick game! I LOVE YOU SENECA ! YOU ROCK!
Okey I may look like a freaking crazy, but no I just enjoyed this slenderman idea it's GREAT, because I love horror heck yea, GAAH why on hiatus, can't wait for you to update
AMMMMAZING!
Hoprocker chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Oh dear...rated M? I don't believe I've ever read an M-rated story. I hope I can handle it. XD

Pepper is cool. OMG Slenderman, please come kill Felton, I will love you forever if you do. Well, not really. But still. If I were in these Games, I think I would just gather all of the tributes and be like "okay everyone, here's what's going down, here's what we gotta do." Unfortunately, they don't even know what's coming...dude, the Gamemakers should totally implement the soundtrack. It makes Slender ten times scarier. Sorry, I'm getting off topic.

OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY FREAKING OUT, GET OUT OF THERE MITSUKO...okay. She's okay.

OH MY GOD OKAY NOW I CAN FREAK OUT WTF...let me go cry in a corner for a second...okay, anyways, I like how you did it! Even if it's really scary. TT_TT (I'm going to be typing this emoticon a lot aren't I) but everyone always wonders what Slenderman does. Does he kill you, does he rape you, is he just asking for his $20 back...but I like how you kept it so mysterious and then had her body just appear there. Holy cow!

Looking forward to the next chapter. Remind me to not read this at night. Oh man, and you're keeping the creepy bathroom hallways right? I think that's the scariest place of all. I always come to it first and refuse to go in. DX
Hoprocker chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Ahhh! I'm sorry, I expressed interest in this story, then I forgot about it. Luckily I remembered it XD Now I'm here to read/review! I can't help but be reminded of playing this traumatizing game. My friends recorded my reaction and basically it was just begging them to take the computer and play it for me, then when I died, I screamed my head off. Now it's on FB so everyone can hear me wailing like a dying puppy. My heart goes out to each and every one of these tributes.

Nnnuuuuhhh TT_TT This kind of reminds me of a warped version of Running Man too, this variety show where sometimes they'll have to collect pieces of something, but at the same time, they're being hunted by someone or another team. And the more pieces you have, the bigger a target you are. GAH! DON'T LOOK OR IT TAKES YOU TToTT

/deep breathe/ Anyways, I'm glad this story launched right into the games. Gotta love that. :) From first impressions, I liked Sylvia the most. Onto the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Poor girl from district 7... she should have listened to her partner more. And poor Heinz. The careers were sadly right about that cabin being a hotspot for tributes.
SeekerDraconis chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Aww, District 7 was the first team to die. :( I think I would be rooting for Pepper, the albino girl.
hungergameshgfan chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Great new chapter
Pika And Olive's Adventures chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
That was awesome! I'm really excited to read more. You could always add the different settings in the slender games, but that would kinda defeat the purpose huh? Not sure what I meant by that, but whatever. I like the description of the text and can't wait for it to go along further.
squidlings chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Dang!
SeekerDraconis chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Oh. My. God. SLENDER!
Pika And Olive's Adventures chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Oooooo! I'm so excited! Sounds great so far! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Cool Story idea! Update Soon!
angelchild chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Just wonderful. Great job with introducing all the main players, as well as a very original idea for the games. Can't wait to see more!
ImmyRose chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I agree; this arena/ Quarter Quell idea is definitely not something that I've seen before in any story, so I'll give you points for originality. Also, it means that these Games will be very different from a typical one, because there's always the possibility that the non-Careers might try and group together to defeat Slender while the more arrogant Careers might continue to try and kill everybody as they usually do. I like the fact that you're writing this from more than one or two POVs since it means that we won't be able to predict who (if anyone) wins this year's Games as easily, depending on if you foreshadow events right xD

I did spot a spelling mistake in the D3 section, where you spelled the word "physical" like "psychical", so I thought you might want to change that unless I'm missing something here and it's supposed to be psychical :P But that's the only error I spotted since you have good grammar and spelling (which is a nice change from illiterate fan fiction that is barely readable).

- Immy
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Well, I didn't see that one coming...and I'm sure neither did the tributes. I'm really intrigued by your characters and your QQ twist. I can't wait to see where this goes.

Although, I must admit I'm a little disappointed you won't be going into the political history of this universe. The politics was something I found fascinating in the HG games. Not to rake away from your story, I just liked the political intrigue. But i suppose you're going a different direction.

I look forward to reading more and keep up the good work.