Reviews for The Slender Games
sock-feet-and-stirring-sand chapter 2 . 4/24
holy shit. this thing isn't taking any prisoners. literally hanging rowan from her intestines, jesus. if i were carver i would have been scarred for life. like seriously imagine seeing that... holy wow.

also forgot to say last chapter, but i liked that district 2 boy and how all pride was stamped out of him by his mentors. it makes sense, honestly, and while he's probably not very happy it's a good survival strategy.

this is all there is sadly but im holding onto hopes that you still are planning to write this...? i don't know. im looking forward to the 78th in the meantime. hang in there with school, you rock, and i can't wait for what's to come!
sock-feet-and-stirring-sand chapter 1 . 4/24
lil fat necrosis recommended i read through your stories and told me to start here, so here i am. i know this story isn't complete but i still wanted to check it out and comment on what's here!

this is a really scary and cool concept, honestly. having this enemy in the arena i suspect will bring tributes together like never before as they fight to survive it. on the other hand, i see people killing each other for pages, or to ensure someone in particular doesn't win. there are lots of directions this can go and i look forward to seeing what's coming!
Jacks fanfic chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Are you not going to update?
Alice Kingsleighs chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Holy sh*it what a twisted sick game! I LOVE YOU SENECA ! YOU ROCK!
Okey I may look like a freaking crazy, but no I just enjoyed this slenderman idea it's GREAT, because I love horror heck yea, GAAH why on hiatus, can't wait for you to update
AMMMMAZING!
Hoprocker chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Oh dear...rated M? I don't believe I've ever read an M-rated story. I hope I can handle it. XD

Pepper is cool. OMG Slenderman, please come kill Felton, I will love you forever if you do. Well, not really. But still. If I were in these Games, I think I would just gather all of the tributes and be like "okay everyone, here's what's going down, here's what we gotta do." Unfortunately, they don't even know what's coming...dude, the Gamemakers should totally implement the soundtrack. It makes Slender ten times scarier. Sorry, I'm getting off topic.

OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY FREAKING OUT, GET OUT OF THERE MITSUKO...okay. She's okay.

OH MY GOD OKAY NOW I CAN FREAK OUT WTF...let me go cry in a corner for a second...okay, anyways, I like how you did it! Even if it's really scary. TT_TT (I'm going to be typing this emoticon a lot aren't I) but everyone always wonders what Slenderman does. Does he kill you, does he rape you, is he just asking for his $20 back...but I like how you kept it so mysterious and then had her body just appear there. Holy cow!

Looking forward to the next chapter. Remind me to not read this at night. Oh man, and you're keeping the creepy bathroom hallways right? I think that's the scariest place of all. I always come to it first and refuse to go in. DX
Hoprocker chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Ahhh! I'm sorry, I expressed interest in this story, then I forgot about it. Luckily I remembered it XD Now I'm here to read/review! I can't help but be reminded of playing this traumatizing game. My friends recorded my reaction and basically it was just begging them to take the computer and play it for me, then when I died, I screamed my head off. Now it's on FB so everyone can hear me wailing like a dying puppy. My heart goes out to each and every one of these tributes.

Nnnuuuuhhh TT_TT This kind of reminds me of a warped version of Running Man too, this variety show where sometimes they'll have to collect pieces of something, but at the same time, they're being hunted by someone or another team. And the more pieces you have, the bigger a target you are. GAH! DON'T LOOK OR IT TAKES YOU TToTT

/deep breathe/ Anyways, I'm glad this story launched right into the games. Gotta love that. :) From first impressions, I liked Sylvia the most. Onto the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Poor girl from district 7... she should have listened to her partner more. And poor Heinz. The careers were sadly right about that cabin being a hotspot for tributes.
SeekerDraconis chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Aww, District 7 was the first team to die. :( I think I would be rooting for Pepper, the albino girl.
hungergameshgfan chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Great new chapter
Pika And Olive's Adventures chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
That was awesome! I'm really excited to read more. You could always add the different settings in the slender games, but that would kinda defeat the purpose huh? Not sure what I meant by that, but whatever. I like the description of the text and can't wait for it to go along further.
squidlings chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Dang!
SeekerDraconis chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Oh. My. God. SLENDER!
Pika And Olive's Adventures chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Oooooo! I'm so excited! Sounds great so far! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Cool Story idea! Update Soon!
angelchild chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Just wonderful. Great job with introducing all the main players, as well as a very original idea for the games. Can't wait to see more!