Reviews for Senju Legend
pandalarios999 chapter 17 . 6/8
good job
Allan Von'Skoon chapter 17 . 6/1
Wow this story is yet another gem hidden among swine but like some of the greats it is left unfinished I see you are writing new stuff but I hope that some time soon you revisit this story because it deserves an ending. Also it seems you are famous for another story which has been removed called Genjutsu Legend which I am sad I have not had the privilege to read so I shall echo some of my peers in asking for that story to be reposted if possible
FUUUUCKING SHIT
YOU'RE JUST GONNA LEAVE IT LIKE THAT?!
Maelstorm chapter 17 . 5/26
Okay. Here you leave the story in the middle again. Its like u dont want to complete them or anything.
Sonderistic chapter 5 . 5/8
If jiraiya and tsunade are adopting Kushina, and this is a Kushina x Naruto fic, is it incest?
L chapter 17 . 4/29
I was hoping that you could repost Genjutsu Legend back on here? I as well as many others absolutely adored it and looked forward to reading it every day, but were utterly devastated when we discovered that you had removed it from your account. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I am literally pleading with you to repost it back on here, or post it onto another site in which we can all read it again and again and again. It was such a well-written, wonderful story, and the hours you must have spent working on it had to have been quite tiring, but ultimately rewarding, wouldn't you say? Only to take it down, preventing anyone other than yourself from seeing and reading and reviewing and giving constructive criticism on your hard-work...maybe it's just me being melodramatic, but that seems rather sad.
Ghost786 chapter 1 . 4/25
Update pls
dragonfighter11 chapter 17 . 4/7
Why exactly did you not finish this, this is easily one of the better written Naruto/Mokuten stories tbh, a real shame that you just left it without at least saying 'discontinued' :(
Stormdragon6783 chapter 17 . 4/6
Noooooo, how could you not continue this, you leave us in the moment of reunion of two friends, family, and most of all lovers.
Luckydru chapter 17 . 4/6
Please Update this fig! It is awsome
KingOfTheFall chapter 17 . 3/30
Been a while since you updated this phenomenonal story. Please come back to it
Perseus D. Uzumaki chapter 17 . 3/11
Nice chapter plz update
Potential wasted chapter 17 . 3/8
It's a good story but you Basically wrote the same Thing just worded it differently
please update next part of story
Dontabandon chapter 17 . 2/28