Reviews for Senju Legend
Continua por favor
Jay chapter 17 . 7/22
Update... ...please more...
Problam'n'Resolution chapter 2 . 7/1
What about the Icha Icha series?!
Please to continue the history is very good
carwash36 chapter 17 . 6/18
Awesome just read through all the chapters and it's a great story, please update! I wanna what happens next!
LordMonokelhans chapter 17 . 6/2
I cry every night into my pillow because you don't continue the story ;_;
helrio uzugaku chapter 17 . 5/10
Awesome. Only word tHat even comes close to describe it. The only problems I see in the story I see are minor mis-spelling but those can be read over and fixed easily. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a sucker for stories like this. Perfect balance of romance and action. Really interested in how you explain Naruto's arrival and connection to Tsunade. Keep up this artwork of a story!
drakonic13 chapter 17 . 4/29
i really hope this story gets updated i really enjoyed reading it so far.
Redwolf1521 chapter 17 . 4/26
It has been two years since you last updated this its a damn shame because this and uzumakis ambition are your best stories it sucks how no one has even attempted to adopt such a good story(to my knowledge) this story had so much potential to just be abandoned in the middle of it
Bijuu11 chapter 17 . 4/13
Yo awesome story
lord-kurama chapter 17 . 4/10
Mate I have been looking for kushina and naruto story for some time now and all I found were straight up lemons with no plot or kushina being a complete whore and I was seriously getting tired, your story was just the thing I needed mate thank god their are still some good naruto kushina fics with good plot.
fluffy chapter 17 . 4/9
When is the next installment? Great job by the way.
ARSLOTHES chapter 17 . 3/15
Hope you decide to come back to your old fics like this one, its really good
1,041 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »