Reviews for If I Was Your Valentine
Suezanne chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
this is adorable
Psycho Weasel chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
After nearly seven months...I have finally come to read this story...AND I LOVE IT! Goodness, I never realized how much I missed reading your stories until I finally had some time and came to read them!
I love the concept of this story and how much this reminded me (kind of) of the story "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie." X3 You keep these two so in character and I just LOVE your style of writing. It is clear, believable and enjoying to read. Great job my friend! :D
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
First of all, that is the cutest icon ever!

Second of all, this was an uber sure plot! I loved it to death!
1rosiestar1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Honestly, this was so damn cute. The kissing scene was kinda hot tho :P
You're not a terrible ficcer! Who told ya that!? Btw ficcer kinda sound to me like fucker XD Just saying.
Solider of Lucifer chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I love this
LEd-The-Fullmetalkid chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This was actually fun to read. Nicely done
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
My first Taito. It was wonderfully written. Great job :D
cyclone5000 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I realize it's not Valentine's anymore but I really didn't have time until now to leave my thoughts.

Well first off, you write the most adorable and bright Taito/Yamachi fics ever! One of my favorite things about this pairing is just how versatile these characters are. A fanauthor/artist can pretty much do whatever they like with Taichi and Yamato and still have them be in good taste. And while I've read my share of AU's and drama oriented fanfics. It's always nice to see a fun and light hearted fic about Taichi and Yamato :D

You're style of writing is the type that leaves me in awe and just a tad bit jealous. You have a way of letting the reader get inside Tai and Matt's head without using direct words or comparisons. You have a real commendable writing style. I always find it incredible when authors are able to use so few words to state their point. Not to mention it's just plain adorable! xD Matt and Tai can be so roundabout I swear, but it's cute regardless. It was damn funny too. I especially like the end. But I think Tai and Matt probably enjoyed it more than me lol.

I can't really find any faults with this story to be honest. If I had to pick something I didn't like I would have to say that it's just too short! It's not really a complaint because the length adds to the light romance and "love in the air" feel that this fic promotes. But I just want more! It's so cute and sweet, I can't get enough! But again this isn't so much as an error for you to fix and grow from, as it a complaint of a spoiled and eager fan xD

Thank you for the effort put into this fic! It's a fun Valentine's story for sure!
EpochWulf chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Damn, I really thought the whole ["Don't forget about it guys." Sora shouted after them. "Especially you, Tai."] thing would have some sort of reference as the story progressed, as they usually do.
Anyways I'm jealous. You're really good at writing dialogue. I mean, the story *was* a script with gesture tags but... it was nice. Nice and refreshing. Too plot-light to sustain more than a few pages, but for what it was, it worked.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I'm going to die from the fluffy adorableness of this fic. It's so cute! I just-I can't begin to can about how quickly this became one of my favorite fluffs.

I'm going to go read some of your other fics now :D
PorcelainDollxx chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was so cute :D I loved it! :)
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
How are you?

That was excellent and amusing, I loved it and awesome job but I can't wait to read the next one
Danzithedragon chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Hahahahaha that was amazing! It was so faced paced and cute, in a way that I'm just realising is your style in a lot of your shorter fics. You made Tai's thought process really honest but in a way that was entertaining and funny, you should be proud of that! And you wrote the ending way better than I could do D Plus I'd say it was really in character, the whole exchange.
And you had some cracking lines:
" his favourite blonde flavoured companion "
" his insides scrunching into a sickly, romantically charged internal cuddle "
They were my favourite ones ]
Well done Moosey! and happy valentines day!