Reviews for Coupons
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
You know my husband pulled the coupon gift book one time. It was somuch fun . Lovely tale.
Puggle chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was gorgeous.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Time chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Beautifully writen and definitely brightened my day!
ScopesMonkey chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I'm so glad you published this, because it's awesome. I love it! It's so very Sherlock that he grabbed the first thing that had a heart on it without looking at it. My favourite one is the kiss one - I love the setting and the circumstances. Just beautiful. I also love how Sherlock keeps only select coupons and makes a point of remembering Valentine's Day the next year. It's so perfectly delightful, a great read on Valentine's Day and any day!
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I LOVE THIS!
bookloverforeverandever chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
So sweet and funny and in character. Sherlock accidentally picking up a coupon book and then begrudgingly fulfilling them is a riot. I love your Sherlock and John above all others.
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Thumbs up as this was lovely.
Rairakku1234 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
'John stared across the table at the meal he'd prepared and sighed. He was disappointed that it wasn't going to be enjoyed, but not surprised. He should have known better. Nothing about their relationship was traditional, and to hope that Sherlock would agree to take part in something as mundane as a Valentine's Day dinner really was unrealistic. John had tried though, and at least the leftovers would be good for lunch the rest of the week.'

I like the additude you have with John here. Trying not to be upset, but still bothered. Like it very much, seems very human.

"Did you even look at this?" Sherlock nodded enthusiastically, guaranteeing that he'd simply picked up the first thing he saw with a heart on it. '

Hahahahahahaha :)

'He headed towards the stairs, feeling Sherlock's eyes boring into his back. John knew Sherlock realized that he was going to his own room and not to Sherlock's, which had become their default bedroom. He also knew Sherlock would listen for the sound of the door closing or the lock being thrown, neither of which would come. Sherlock was welcome to join him in bed -'

Oh. Fantastic. I love how much he knows his Sherlock.

"Just walk there and back with me. While I eat you can go over it with the skull and I and we can make suggestions, and you can tell us how stupid we are."

Hahahahahaha :)

"Yes," John said again as grey eyes looked behind them again. "Are they watching?" he asked, not caring, but he knew Sherlock would.
"No," the detective answered, his breath misting between them as he leaned down.
"Thank God," John whispered just as Sherlock's lips met his.'

Oh Lovely.

'John felt some of the tension leave Sherlock's body and smiled to himself as he lay back down. The doctor pressed his back into the cushions and Sherlock settled in front of him. As he requested, long arms wrapped around him, pulling him close as fingers wrapped around his sore neck. John tucked his face into the Sherlock's chest and let his eyes drift closed. The smell of familiarity and home filled his nostrils and instantly sleep eased in again.'

:) This whole section was so homey and domestic.

'He pulled out one of the coupons and sat it on the plate and took a picture with his phone, attaching it to a text message for Sherlock.'

Hahahahahahaha Love it Great. Thanks for a wonderful smile.

Rairakku
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I love this! ;-)

Is this the fluffy one that wouldn't have seen the light of day if not for Scopes'?
MapleleafCameo chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
That was lovely - sweet & funny!
'While I eat you can go over it with the skull and I and we can make suggestions, and you can tell us how stupid we are."'
'You've interrupted me while showing Anderson just how much of an idiot he is, and Donovan was actually considering punching me'''
'John tucked his face into the Sherlock's chest and let his eyes drift closed. The smell of familiarity and home filled his nostrils and instantly sleep eased in again.'
Most excellent ending!