Reviews for Parting Gifts
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Another good one! :)
AlElizabeth chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Good fanfic. Keep up the great work!
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Whew! Thank you for not killing Sammy. No offence but since reading your other stories I can see you're not afraid of oulling his plug. I like my boy's alive and breathing and well... looking pretty. Anyways I hope that Dean stops being mad at Bobby. Bobby was right. Meg/Sam could have killed other people nad either he would have been killed by the cops or something or Meg would leave Sam with th knowledge of what he did. Plus I love Bobby. Great job!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Please do NOT kill Sammy. Dean shouldn't be mad at Bobby. He didn't know. Now please do NOT kill Sammy.
goldenspringtime chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Poor Sam love the end brotherly moment :)
ElizaT chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
*-*
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Thanks for adding a second chapter to your story.
You did a wonderful job writing a worried Dean.
I loved the final scene between Dean and Sam when they talked.
Thanks again for sharing your story with us.
L.A.H.H chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Excellent finish. So glad to have them get through this. Thanks for writing
SPNxBookworm chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I love you! Thanks so much for completing this! ;)
This is just like I pictured...actually its even better! :D:D:D Love you!
Souless666 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I like! :)
mandancie chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Thank you so much! :) this was totally awesome! :) I just loved it! :) Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Cuteness! I love the brotherly fluff!
Miss221B chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Woooooh is he dead?!
charisma26 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Wow, that was great, really! Poor Sammy, good little one shot tho, loved it! Big bro dean... Woo hoi! :-D
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I officially have a love/hate relationship with your cliffhangers. I personally love them, but hate them at the same time as I'm tearing my hair out wondering what will happen next.

Please update soon! Don't leave me hanging...if Sam dies...(And I pray he doesn't) I'll die along with Dean.