Reviews for Dr Lopez - Medicine Woman
Guest chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
Well, I really like this story! I hope you can update soon because I want to know more
Blueskkies chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Your doing a great job with your story:) I only one thing that didn't make sense to me...why would santana move the kids from there moms home that was obviously big enough to take in borders like Santana...and move them to a britts small place?
jkat78 chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
I love it, my DQMW feels kick in, I love what your doing with this crossover between Sully and Michaela and making it a Brittana love story. Nice touch with having an open minded town, I can only imagine what could have happen if they were going to persecute the girls for being in love.
MissLucyDiamond chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
i like this chapter so much. all those introduction. everyone is so well placed. well done!

"[...] blue eyes meets brown and for a moment the world stops for Santana." - this was a moment my heart skiped a beat. :)

hope to read the next chapter soon!
MissLucyDiamond chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
i think this was a wonderful chapter. i like the image of brittany and wolf in my head.
and i really like your style of writing. i almost feel as a part of the story, it's amazing.

plans for the night cross my reading time so i'm gonna read chap.5 tomorrow and i'm looking forward to it.
keep up with the good work.
jkat78 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Love this cross between Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman and your story is soooo good and please continue writing...Thank you!
jkat78 chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Pleas don't stop, I love it already!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I never thought Doctor Quinn Medicine Woman would be the format for a brittana ff but i have to say i like it LOL
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I never thought Medicine Woman would be the format for a brittana FF but I have to say I like it.
MissLucyDiamond chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
i don't think it's ok to leave me with such a cliffhanger although i might be able to assume what happend but still... ;) again another great chapter. the time jumping was good so i get to know the important parts. but now i'm really really curious what's in the next chap. keep going please. i'll be waiting patiently!
xyz980 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
You have really interesting idea for a story, so keep going ; )
UraniumLullaby chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
This is off to a pretty fantastic start. I look forward to more :]
MissLucyDiamond chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
well... i think... this... was... kinda awesome! santana lopez as a female doctor... doctor lopez... i lke the sound if that. i wonder what britt will be...
anyway, i really like your writing style. so here's a question: you still up with this story? cause i'd love some other chapters. i wanna see where this is going. so please?
MissFaberrySuarez chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Again, incredible, I loved it! Especially the part with the little girl :) excited for Brittana interaction!
MissFaberrySuarez chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I love this au, it's amazing and I really do hope you continue! Wonderful details :) keep up the good work!