Reviews for The Mollusk Manifestation
Geeky Blue Strawberry chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Loved it! Sometimes I miss reading about Sheldon and Amy more the way they used to be, so this was wonderful to read. My favorite thing ever is Sheldon's "octopus"... Excellent work, it was a fun ride!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
Thank you for the treat. Good story.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
You rocks! I loved the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Masturbate
pisquenta chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Ain't he cute?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Amazing!
whitealmond chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
oh my god. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It was so much fun, and you wrote Sheldon really naturally. I really liked this AU
jenben chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
It was quite a lot of fun to read. Thanks for taking the time to write and post it. it's nice to imagine Sheldon actually coming around, although I think it might to an AU to do so.
Lisatronic3000 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
I just read through this fic in one sitting! This was excellent from beginning to end. Incredibly well written, so much so that it sparked my own jealous instinct as a writer. :P All the characters and their respective canon traits were executed flawlessly. I am a big fan of befuddled!Sheldon and you made it so entertaining and frustrating (in a good way) when he is oblivious to what is obvious to everyone else, especially us readers! Your fic had it all! Humor, heart-fluttering moments and when Amy was upset, I found myself getting upset too. When you can trigger that kind of emotion, that means you've hit the target in the dead center! Bravissima!
clouisejohnr chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
I'm crying… Oh this was so beautiful! It was amazing-I can't even control my emotions right now… You're brilliant, thank you so much for writing this! :{
Angelic Guardian chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Wow, great ending! The massage/kissing scenes were perfect. I can't believe this story is over, though. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for writing it! I look forward to reading your next Shamy fic! :)
Angelic Guardian chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Aww, that was a great chapter. I enjoyed the scene with Penny especially. It was very in-character with her yelling at him and getting frustrated with having to explain something that would've been so obvious to literally anyone else, haha. Poor Sheldon.
Dina C chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
What a great ending to a really fun story! Such a good job. :-) This just calls out for a sequel of some sort. I know I want to read more stories from your imagination. Make it so! Thanks for sharing, and thanks to Lionne for betaing. :-)
lovecomyes17 chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
ksdjfhaskjdfhasdf;jsd It's over D: ! Hold up...CRY! IT WAS LOVELY! I am seriously about to cry! I can't believe it over! WRITE MORE WRITE MORE Stories I'm begging you!...xD love it love it love it. Still I can't believe it's over :'(. It was awesome! SHELDON AND AMY FOR LIFE! I'm looking forward for your next stories ;)
Lionne6 chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
The scene where Amy makes her confession to Sheldon and he serves her the relationship agreement still brings a lump to my throat and makes my stomach all full of butterflies. It's just lovely.

So wonderful to see this story posted and it's progression! Wonderful work, Anna!