Reviews for A New Anti-Valentine's Day Tradition
Branning chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Truth be told, i've never been a fan of one shots; i've always preferred to read full stories. Although, after looking through your stories after reading Searching For Me and loving the effort and detail you put into your stories I really wanted to read more of your creations. Now i'm so glad that I have, reading this well... its beyond adorable! I'm now definitely going to read your other one shots the four shot you have published! Hope you decide to publish more stories of these two in the future. :) xx
lovelove94 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I loved this story xx
superimperfection chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Wowzaaaa! Amazing amazing! Miss your in depth writing! Glad your getting better and cannot wait to read your new fic when you post it! Gahhhh this was EPIC! Fab writing as per!
Broganmadfatdiary chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
EEP I LOVED THIS.
disarranging chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
GAH! I loved this! Such a good idea for a plot and you did it amazing justice. You write Joey and Lauren so unbelievably well. I've missed your writing so much. Sorry to hear you've been ill, hope you're feeling better now. Looking foward to reading your new story - take your time with it, no rush! :)

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!
74CrazyChick chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Firstly very hot story... It managed to seem natural that they would be attracted to each other and follow through on that attraction with each other regardless of their relationship to each other. Very hot indeed.
Secondly I hadn't realised you were ill, so much appreciation to your continued reviews on my stories. I hope they made you feel a little better along the way. Looking forward to reading your next story. x
KlarolinexDelenaxx chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
loved this, hope you are starting feeling better now xx
LauraJean1992 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I love everything you write and this story is no different. Loved, loved, loved it! Glad you're on the mend, babe x
chelseaelaine423 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Awesome, loved it! 5 stars *****
xfrancescaweasley chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Made my valentines day:) loved it :D