Reviews for II Negative Mind
Dreaming Sylvestre chapter 15 . 4/21/2015
It is time I write something ...

Heck yeah, this story (I-NB, 1.5-NI, 0-NM and until this chapter of II-NMind) took 2 weeks worth of my evenings and my free time. I just eat through the whole thing, I couldn't even stop (well, I admit I did skip some parts of fights ...). Just to say I'm happy that I didn't stop at the number of chapters released.

To summarize : I really enjoy this story. I feared that the character would be too powerful, or that he would be too much linked with the original universe (that's one of my problems, but let's forget it) ... in the end, I became addicted to it. Even cried at some part (Tch). Only ONCE did I regret that the story didn't include the voice of Insanity (don't remember the chapter, just that it was when Yukari suppressed the boundary of voice and thoughts). But ... it's so good right now, I can't say anything anymore, hehe.

Anyways, for this chapter :

- I really didn't thought it would be Mokou. I mean ... she wasn't even in the main teams, and I thought that Yukari would have kicked her out of this tournament (because of the damages she did, if I remember well ...).

- Tezmanian Typo King's comment made me tilt ... thank you, I didn't even think of THIS character (hint : a 3 vs 1 happened in I-NB). I remembered Suwako for a moment but ... "Meh, she's weaker than Kanako. Not good".

- I am really intrigued by something : Rin Satsuki. It may be my lack of knowledge, but ... Rin Satsuki as a flower ? And inside a death swamp full of acid ? Is it because she looks like Medicine ? I'll say nothing more, maybe I will understand in the future chapters (or maybe I didn't read well ?).
Tezmanian Typo King chapter 15 . 3/26/2015
Well that was a enjoyable smack down, to bad Keine was able to cave someone lol. This "Oh Crap" moment at the has a feeling that... Hijiri is the final boss.
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 15 . 3/24/2015
Damn! And I wanted Mokou to win so bad!
GinEvaMokou chapter 15 . 3/23/2015
Hehe Just as I suspected about the former champions. I think this is my first review on this fiction story and this I must to admit that I was too lazy to leave a review for the past chapters. But now, I'm leaving you one because I'm was so happy to see one of my most favorite characters get a lot of scenes in this particular chapter. Hehehe It's my favorite chapter so far now, full of pure action and fire. Although she didn't win...bummer. :(
Anyway, I'm already looking forward to your next chapter

(Moko-tan, you're still the best!)
Aerhyce chapter 14 . 1/30/2015
...So long indeed.

Well...I've read a lot of other stories since the last time I came here (almost two years!); I guess I'll just re-read the whole thing, since you're updating it again.

Seeya soon :P
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 14 . 1/29/2015
*Is sitting calmly in one of the SorrowfulReincarnation's many seats, drinking her coke* I must say it has been quite the long ride. Good thing they supplied us with amazing food and drinks! One would wonder where they came from, no? As for this *holds up a small book that was opened on the 56th page* I loved this chapter. I was quite surprised that Chózen got defeated so early on, I also like how he thought that Flandre is kind of stronger than him *smiles* Now if you could excuse me, I have a drink to finish *gently closes the book and continues to drink her coke*
Alphay1 chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
Where didja go again? The waiting is killing me I have a feeling that the person Chozen was talking to is Sly though, kinda acts like him from what I read. I also wonder what happened in the first place though when I started reading Neg Bullet 2, such hype and tension, right? Hopefully you and the other dude rise from the dead again and post the next chapter! Alphay
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
Well, I was wrong but damn Utsuho! Haha, I love the accidental ''kills'' they are just so funny!
Agent McNiner chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Kinda seems like a Jurassic Park catastrophe in the making lol.
Tezmanian Typo King chapter 12 . 2/27/2014
Love how my mind played out the fights in dramatic fashion. Both teams did a good job resulting in a stalemate and how the finale is all the next gen youkai have been shown and only one was a boy. Somehow from the bottom of my gut I get the feeling along with the tropes I've spotted is...

Erin's or someones shady drug science and fooling around (or boundary genger swap) for a greater good for everyone wanting to populate from that near death experience in the last book. Officially breaking one of the oldest foudations/boundaries in the universe leading to the let's make make touhou kids scenario. Add in the unconfirmed count making of kids from the method for twenty years. This possibly created the ultimate slap to the cycle of birth on supernatural creatures (n possible humans). Throw Chozen and his powers in the mix makes it seem to me that Nature itself may have had a hand in the disaster.

Red flags everywhere like a train wreck in slowmo.

Course that's my new theory Cho's fall and probably super wrong. Keep up the awesome work!
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
...* bursts into tears of happiness or sadness i don't know * WOW! YOU blew my MIND mate, MY MIND! I kinda thought that it would end in a draw but MAN...I don't I- WOW. I kinda saw that Sakuya and Meiling would do that buuuuttt, I was surprise the most with the end on Flan's and Remi's fight. Like that was so unexpected to me. I totally FORGOT that Flan '' blows up '' when she doesn't concentrate on her ability.
And for an after thought: I will put my money on Yuugi's team.

This is your ever so loyal reviewer and friend, Scourge From BloodClan
P.S Still, this chapie was- Jeez. It was so unexpected... and I LOVED it * grin *
Tezmanian Typo King chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
Effectively say this was not a monster chapter...but a GOLIATH! Quite enjoyable and here I was thinking Chosen n company lost only for Mima to conk out lol. Toki...man I swear that dude is either shape shifter or semi trap. As for the Scarlets...well its bout to get hellish though my money is on Remi though. I look forward to the next chapter.
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
MAN THAT WAS EPIC ! I so did NOT see that coming ! Wow, i am literally speech less !
Forgot to mention in my previous review about how the '' hive-fire '' went into a smokey screen xD . That was just hilarious !
I am kinda disappointed that I will have to wait till the next month to see my most anticipated fight since chapter 9, but oh well sacrifices must be made for epicness and explosions, right ?
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
What up RWBY reference ! Man that was awesome ! Even if it's not nearly over ! When Yuka asked '' It worked right '' And i so thought to myself '' She fucked up royally xD '' . But nope that wasn't it . But man i wasn't expecting it to be so deep ! * Sniff * Mima trying to re-do what she has done 20 years ago, * sniff * You go girl * waved twilight flag * .
Last thing : Uh-oh It seems that Yaju's '' insane '' side is showing up isn't it
Tezmanian Typo King chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
Someone should hire Flan if the had the courage to do explosive for action movie shots. Bonus points for keeping having to look (Lock - on) in order to break it said target. Okuu nothing much to say say its already known she is a power house. Meiling and that other lady whose name Im to lazy to scroll up for, liked it. Makes me wonder when this happy hour will hit the fan especially that one chick making moves on Chosen kid. Chance of Papa Wolf rage...I'd say 87.93% repeating of course.