Reviews for Codename: Athena
I love this fanfic so much! Please please update soon I really want to see what happens :)
maddypaddy30 chapter 1 . 4/17
love it update
Elora N chapter 25 . 4/3
Oh my gosh! I I am so honoured! And I didn't expect you to even notice my message but my goodness I am so honoured. And the chapter was incredible, it made my heart race and kept me guessing. I am just so sorry that it took me this long to notice it. I didn't get any notifications until I found the chapter by chance. I happened to search my name was was surprised to see it come up that that's how I found it. Such an amazing piece of writing! If you post another chapter I would love to know about it!
Princesslishus chapter 13 . 4/4
Thank you, Jesus!
angel897 chapter 25 . 4/2
thrilling story to read, most exciting all the twist in their relationship. in some ways get why she wants to leave but she is in danger if he does kill after the babies are born then again some one is clearly hunting her also there were those she was hunting. hope her fellow female agents can help her get out and be safe. staying with them might not be so bad if they could all get along for more then just sex. and hope she keeps the powers after the babies are born. all in all love to read more so please keep writing
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 25 . 4/1
Woohoo I'm glad you updated, this chapter was confusing, a lot of inconsistent feeling and words that didn't make since, also try switching up what Victor calls her.. "Bich" kinda get repetitive after the thrid time.

Over all it was great! I missed this story and can't wait for more.
Omg please don't leave me hanging like this. I need an update ASAP!
Kub scoutz chapter 25 . 3/27
Why does your oc whisper so much?
FlowerChild23 chapter 25 . 3/27
Wow don't do it girl! Not worth the pain coming if u escape.
KEZZ 1 chapter 25 . 3/27
great chapter
i am looking forward to reading more
MsAartByHeart chapter 25 . 3/27
Oh my god, WELCOME BACK!
ladywildcow chapter 24 . 3/20
Thank you Elora Nielen. That is such a lovely review and such kind words. Posting reviews makes such a difference about continuing a story or not and to know that you really love my story inspires me to continue. Thank you.
Elora nielen chapter 24 . 3/17
Such an amazing piece of work. Typically I am what is called a ' ghost reader' , I think that is what it's called. I come read and leave. But with this, this marvellous piece of work is just incredible! The pacing and the heart and soul that is poured into this is just astounding. I can almost feel the love growing for vitctor and Athena. I am almost just wish for her to take a chance. To give him a chance. Only you can tell us and I am eager to see.
If I can help motivate you or do anything anything at all to help you with this story or when you have an other chapter up I would love, LOVE to read more.
Please update tomorrow