Reviews for Codename: Athena
MonaTheGreat chapter 23 . 2/5
Woah so awesome- corny word but it fits!- I love your writing, you really kept personalities intact and didn't water hem down to be brady bunch cozy. Thank you for that.
MonaTheGreat chapter 12 . 2/5
YES NO one ever writes the two of them with OC, thank you! Best scene so hot, you wrote it fantastically.
Flowerchild23 chapter 23 . 1/30
Holy cow! She is nuts! Those two have their hands full!
MaatsProdigy chapter 23 . 1/24
This is absolutely amazing, i read through this is one sitting - i could not put it down! I am soooooo curious as to how the Athena/Creed/Logan relationship will turn out! And the fight with the metal bug was just freaking awesome, the action all together is just so good. Can't wait for the next update!
xxyangxx2006 chapter 23 . 1/21
I am really enjoying this. I love the concept of her turning mutant from her pregnancy and her powers seem to be a combo of both men so my theory is that she got pregnant from both and the babies will be fraternal twins. Can't wait to see what you do next. Keep up the great work.
MusicOfMyMind chapter 23 . 1/8
Loved it, I really hope its either two boys or two girls for the twins. Lately, I've seen a lot of stories just make twin births one male and one female but that seems kind of unrealistic since that is kind of in a blue moon. In any case, I hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/16/2014
Please please please update. This story is so amazing
FluffyPuffyPuppy chapter 23 . 11/29/2014
Wait. What? That was it?!
MOOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEEEEE! I neeed MMMMMMMOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEE!
Honestly I think you've given me an extreme love for the LoganXCreedXsomeone else pairing.
Great job so far! Please continue.
-Fluffy
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
FINALLY, AN UPDATE WHOO HOO!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/21/2014
Awesome Chapter! Love it. Oh Athena, always thinking and planning. She won't be there for long will she.
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 23 . 11/17/2014
Hmmm interesting chapter though she seems to on her way down the Mary sue road! Be careful! And her reaction to dying and the brothers seem a bit off .

Other than that great chapter cant wait for the next!
Lenny.Young chapter 23 . 11/13/2014
More please! Update soon?
KEZZ 1 chapter 23 . 11/13/2014
Great chapter as always :-)
I am looking forward to more soon :-)
sandy.morganlopez chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
Really outstanding story and character in Athena/Lydia. I really hope you decide to continue and finish this story. I'm hoping Creed mellows towards her and they bond over the cub. I like his ruthlessness when dealing with others but I'd like to see him actually VALUE her at some point. I also hope that you have her feral mutations stay permanently after she gives birth. :)
random-fangirl chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
I thought of the song "For Your Entertainment" by Adam Lambert
I need to got to the ER now because my ovaries exploded