Reviews for Dr Wario-Saga 1
artsy0809 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Yo, it's ROFL7890 from deviantART! I love this story. Love. It. I know you are very busy and stuffs, but please continue it here. Rock on!
Ayumu-Aikawas chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
i like :3 more pweez!
Mable chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
There's something sick and creepy about an empty asylum with a psychotic, chainsaw-wielding Waluigi and a crazed Wario in charge. No, let's be honest, it's absolutely heart stopping! At least Wario-Girl is no longer alone, but Daisy has been lost... Ah well, one must be sacrificed for the good of many, and Daisy wasn't on anyone's good side from the way she was acting. Let's hope Peach is alright though, at least she's a bit nicer.

The plot can't get thicker at this point, what with the changed world of goodness and adventure to darkness, and might that be a hint of copper I smell? No? It's blood? Oh well, that will do.

Can't wait to see what comes next, but thank you for posting so many chapters at once. I read the first one on DA a while back, but don't keep in touch with my account as much as I should. Less we see something dark and grotesque begin to drag itself out from underneath a medical cot, I think our main fear are the two ones who were once simply rivals to Mario and Luigi. It's gotten too much darker now though to see what will come...

Anyway, throughtly enjoyed! Can't wait for more!