Reviews for Tomahawks and Briefcases
Hannah chapter 1 . 2/18
Hi! I just finished this story and i would like to take the time to tell you how much i have enjoyed it. i Loved it. The best Assassin's creed fanfiction i have ever read. Connor and Haytham have always been my favorite character in the games and you brought them to the modern world so perfectly. Every chapter made me laugh and cry. i loved the father-son moments and how you add all the other characters from all the games. everyone was perfect right down to every word. i love the story and all the references to movies. (Lord of the Rings) You did a wonderful job and i loved every moment. Form the sad moments to the first kiss to Haytham's hug. You are a true fan. thank you for writing this. Loved it! Haytham would be proud.
Mark-Kris Robin Lancer chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
Happy tears. Happy tears.
Mark-Kris Robin Lancer chapter 17 . 12/3/2014
What a weird yet wonderful way to get back together.

Did I ever tell you that this was the first modern!au I had ever been genuinely interested in and now love? Yeah.
Mark-Kris Robin Lancer chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
Oh no... oh no... nonononononononononono
Mark-Kris Robin Lancer chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
*beats you weakly with a pan* You a-hole... *laughs*
Mark-Kris Robin Lancer chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
BURN AGAINST CHARLES LEE.
FIONNA.
MARIO AND LUIGI.
HAYTHAM KENWAY COSPLAYING AS HIMSELF.
TRUE LOVE AT ITS FINEST I SWEAR.
Mark-Kris Robin Lancer chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Achilles the Badass? Now THAT is a seriously awesome something.
MrJaffaJack - The Fanfic Fella chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
That intelligence retaliation physically knocked the air out of my lungs
cheezy3 chapter 32 . 10/31/2014
Its official...Haytham is Liam Neeson. XD
3zioand5ofia chapter 34 . 10/29/2014
Words.

It's taken me forever to get to the end of this fic (goddamn being busy) but not for ONE moment did I lose interest. Jeez, I...I don't know where to start. The characters, their relationships, the reference to the canon story and how it fits in with modern day, and of course, Connor and Ellie...I'm gonna be in a daze for ages now! *sobs* thank you for giving us all such an amazing reading experience...and thank you for awakening my inner Connor feels...needless to say, keep writing!
3zioand5ofia chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
HOLY MACARONI WOMAN. How had I never even heard of this fic? I have to go to bed now but from these first 2 chapters, just *sighs* I'm in love with this fic! When Mr Lee appeared I was in hysterics...it reminded me of the Snape/Harry Potter relationship. And just the adorable awkwardness between the Kenways! Really and truly, when I see any historical fand set in the present day, I'm a cynic who's like "Tch. Good luck with that bruh" but this has utterly proved me wrong. It IS possible to re-write Connor in a modern era and STILL keep it real, and in character. Why does it have to be bedtime? I wanna read more!
NinjaWorldLedgend chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Did anyone else think karate kid when Achilles help out Connor
Zelink005 chapter 34 . 3/18/2014
WOW ! I just finished all of the 34 chapters and I'm at a loss of words...! I can't get over how great of a writer you are. I'm really happy to know there will be a sequel ! :D
Bat3man chapter 34 . 3/6/2014
hi :D i love your story so much and i was just wondering about when you will be planning a sequel i am very anxious XD
Guest chapter 34 . 2/24/2014
OMG! I just finished reading all 34 chapters! I laughed, I cried, I felt warm on the inside. This story you wrote was amazing. And I just love how you Included all of the popular characters in the story. I have to say... You did a wonderful job of remaking the characters. I hope to see a continued story of Connor and everyone. The story was just so intense aswell! The park scene when Connor had to hand over the briefcase... I was shaking so much. This story was thrilling and just downright amazing! I'm not so big on reading, but when I began reading this it just took me to a whole new world. I'm starting high school next year and I'm super nervous. I feel like Connor everytime I get nervous and just blush. I also have a HUGE crush on Connor ever since I started the game. Now I love him more! Good luck with softball!