Reviews for Broken Dreams
Maryam chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
I am the maryam who put a review on your other story "you don't own me" my heart is beatting alot. It was just a crazy idea to make Drako the driver but it was a pretty good one as well. I LOVE your stories. Go on. ;)
Chloe.Is.A.Unicorn chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
Can I just say I'm English and I've never heard ANYONE say 'having a benny' or 'tinker'

We're all just too bad ass for that shizzle
angel-girl73 chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
Epilogue? pretty please? :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/21/2013
WRITE MORE. I NEED MORE.
BeingIsabelle chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
Wow I love the ending, though it does feel a bit hasty, but everything's brilliant. Hermione suffered so much she deserved a happy ending:) great job!
fantasia-49 chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
Oh i read your story and i found it so excellent. i love what you have done. The dream life and after. How they meet again and love again, even if i don t like cheating.
Domoloversbff chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
I'm new to this, so what does m rated mean?
LadyF chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
I thought this was brilliant
thewrittenword87 chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
Amazing ending to that chaptet
Squidchan chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
I am a little disappointed that the story ended so soon but you did it well. So well, in fact, that if you hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have known. A good story, it will be added to my favourites.
Moonbeams and Starlight chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
Hey please continue, just wrap it up and write an epilogue so that the story isn't left hanging!
Squidchan chapter 17 . 6/2/2013
I love so much that Ginny (my second favourite Weasley) and Hermione are getting along again. Please don't ruin it!
purplepeopleeater122000 chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
Ahahahaha I love this story 3
thewrittenword87 chapter 17 . 5/30/2013
The end of that chaptEr was hilarous!
VSinger24 chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
OMG I cannot believe this! XP Things are about to get worse...