Reviews for Valentine's Day
Bearmauls chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
That was utterly improbable and massively adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Re reading all your Josh and Donna fics. Love them all and hoping for more.
Josefa7 chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
This was so damn beautiful
greatestheights chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
I had been saving this one, along with "Ash Wednesday" and "Anonymous," since I plowed through the rest of your stories so quickly. I'm so glad I read your message earlier and headed over to read this on my lunch break. First of all, this would have made perfect sense in the timeline of the show. I love the emotion, the confusion, and the sheer want that courses throughout this piece. Often, a first person POV doesn't work for me, but there's something about the way you write Donna. This sounds and feels authentically her.

As always, stunning work. It's the perfect follow-up to "White Christmas" and "Snow," and was just what I needed today.
peps281 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Absolutely amazing! I have loved Josh and Donna for years and your story is incredible. I loved the conversation between them at the end... and although I did think Donna led him on a bit - I loved his realization that it was him she had been talking about.
Nielm chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is absolutely beautiful and perfect. Oh my goodness. Every second of this was amazing. Thank you!
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Job well done, ma'am. Especially the lead up to the conversation between Josh and Donna and I absolutely love the heartbreak that was in Josh's voice when they talked about if her mystery man was worth it. Even though I don't think I would have lead him on in the end like Donna did, but it works and the I can so see the flabbergasted look on his face in my mind. Wonderful job! You have some excellent writing! Thank you for posting.
hpswst101
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I love all your Josh & Donna stories. Hope you keep writing them.
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Did you mean for this fic to be so simultaneously angry- and sad-making, even though it seems Josh and Donna get together in it?
lcf328 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Love this, as you know! You always write Josh-angst so incredibly well. (But of course I love that it has a happy, romantic, Valentine's Day-appropriate ending, too! :) )
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
First off, let me say whar a treat it was to see the notice for a new story in my inbox from one of my favourite West Wing authors. The fact that this was a sequel to two stories I absolutely loved was a bonus.

This was a wonderful story. I expected it would have a happy ending, but seeing Josh unravel as Donna kept up her ruse (and perversely, I like watching Josh unravel) made me trepidatious. Donna was really playing with fire here, even if she didn't realize it.

The ending was lovely, of course, but my absolute favourite part was the intervention of each member of Josh's snowball crew. I loved that part!

Well done. I loved it all around, and am eagerly looking forward to you next work to appear in my inbox!
Veridissima chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Love it
This was so sweet and perfect
sassie69 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Great to read another fic by one of my favourite writers. Loved the ending and the build up to it. Great tension with a possibility that there was something medically wrong with Josh as a background as well. Superb.