Reviews for Proposals and Disappointments
amian4ever chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
oh. my. god! THAT WAS AWESOME!

Floatfoot chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
XD amusing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Aw, I wish that this happened me. Except when I'm older. :)
The Gone Angel chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
That was so Ian...I'm scared of you now. XD

Chocovian chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This was hilarious! I love how Ian keeps Amy guessing! And can't wait for your other stories!
dude chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
That was brilliant! I'd like to see a sequel.
Seabound chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
OH MY GOSH! Ian tricking Amy like that... it was so genius. Wow. This is the most ridiculous, funny, clever, and romantic idea I've ever seen. A great laugh with a perfect dose of fluff! Great job!
sristars chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Oh my gods, that was amazing! I was kind of mad at Ian before he proposed, and then, "Will you honk the horn for me?" XD The ending was sweet, though! :)

:D Demon Cupcakes. That reminds me of the cupcakes me and two of my friends baked on Valentines Day... I SUCK at making designs with chocolate chips on the cupcakes before baking, so my friends were having fun with it, and one of them made a smiley face :) It was absolutely cute before baking, but when it came out... XD The chocolate chips had moved down as the cupcake expanded, leaving holes where they had been, so the smile looked like it had all its top teeth pulled out XD My friend was so mad. :D

Can't wait for more, Callie! :)

S chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was amazing and beautiful! It was amazing and I can't believe your teacher did something like this! :) It was amazing, I know same word over and over again, but it was!
Moral Diplomacy chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
The hours you sent working on this fanfic were totally not wasted, because your story is AWESOME! I love the plot and all of Ian's scheming.
THGFAN101 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
AMAZING! I loved it!
So unexpected when Ian said, "Will you honk the horn for me?" LOL, I was laughing so hard at that part! XD
You're math teacher is very clever. This is the most unique way to propose to someone!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Cute! 18days left! Finger crossed that amian will happen!
unba chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Best Valentine Fan Fiction Ever :D

Its very romantic and a bit cheesy but it was still awesome. i expected Amy to have her payback even worse but i'm ok with had happened. Kudos
priceless xpressions chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Your math teacher is a piece of work...

But this is amazing... as per usual :D

TimeTravel6 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013