Reviews for My Love For You Grows
aleckskeem chapter 1 . 2/10
so lovely
Wrecker Radioactive chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
one, fuck you. two, i'm crying right now. ouch. you had to gut punch like that. I can for the cute fluff and left with a hole in my chest. just ouch. You create a wonderful fic. Thank you.

Wrecker Radio
Gomizia chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
i'm crying at 2 am. why oh why did you do this to me
troutman30 chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
So am I, so am I.
Pressing Point chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I love this for being so good and hate this for breaking my heart ;-;
My Yellow Dragon chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Okay so I BEYOND LOVE THIS STORY! The beginning where he doesn't know what to do for them was really something I could see him doing. Then the Hokage thing slayed, and there just so cute.

But then you had to go and KILL ME AND MY HAPPINESS! I could totally see him being like "Am I not the Hokage", thing.

But I will forgive you for this. Only because then you ended it in just the cutest way possible since you killed him off already. Lord I was fan-girling over this so hard.

Please keep writing wonderful fan fictions like this. :)
ishould-stab-u chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
This was beautiful, hell I'm a sobbing mess. It was adorable and sappy. The last set of flowers though just really brought it all together.
usa-chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
The ending was so beautiful, it made me cry. Thank you so much for writing this.
NostalgicWithLove chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Ouch my feelings! D:

Great story! Very heartfelt and well written!

I totally teared up at the end!

Cheers! :)
NoirNoise8 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I hope you're happy. I have not cried this hard in MONTHS
Sunshinee-himee chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
So beautiful.
Ramrikai chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Heh. I managed to hold it together this time. I think that's because I felt it coming the entire time I was reading. They dated for 8 years before he proposed? That's a LONG time.
larryjc chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
So, he faked his death?
Nice end. Why didn't we meet their kids?
gummy b3ars chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I loved it!
heza-chan24 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Wow - I've read this three times (not sure how I missed this gem) and every time I have to fight back the tears. The warmth of affection between Naruto and Hinata is palatable. You root for their happiness and it is wonderful to see that it is truly eternal - see? I'm starting to tear up again! You definitely need to write more NaruHina stories - preferably with more chapters. You did a great job and I hope to read more of your work! :)