Reviews for Other Worldly Beauty
loveorpain chapter 9 . 2/23
Jasper would be a great father
Nini3773 chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
OOps, that is what I get from going from my email and not realizing that here is a story in progress. Reading the story now, and nix that other review. I need my cup of coffee about now.
Nini3773 chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
My vote is Peter. So much history between Jasper and him(past). Also, Peter's character is lively like Emmett's(present). It would be a toss between these two. Jasper the Whitlock or Jasper the Cullen would be the real question, No? Why did I have to stop and think about it after I went with my first thought. Sorry. My vote is Peter.
BeckaR chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
Awesome story really love it so far can't wait for more please
babesbraves chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Great story so far please update soon!
Narulover44 chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
Great chapter I can't wait to c wat happens nxt :) I hope nuthin bad happens to bella with this cliff diving stunt nd sam nd embry don't back out :)
csp4 chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
"... and a black t-shirt with the phrase of 'I Bite' on the front" lol lol nice shirt!

"The door then opened and Charlotte grabbed Jasper by the back of the neck and threw him over the bed" lol lol lol Guess Charlotte isn't afraid of the anti-Christ!
csp4 chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
lol Jasper better hurry up & get used to having a child around! He & Jayden had all night to complete their bond but (I'm assuming) they chose to watch movies instead::))

Seems we have a smart Jake in this story! Whoda thought::)) He finally 'gets' what would happen when he found his imprintee!
Narulover44 chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Great chapter i cant wait to c wat happens nxt :)
Narulover44 chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Great story nd chapter :)i i cant wait to c wat happens nxt :)
csp4 chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
I'm going to assume (for now) that Jasper & Jayden can have a child together even tho he's already had one with a human.
Also, if Bella is going to move in with Jayden, that means Jasper will be living with her too. I'm guessing it won't be quite as hard for him to be around her as before since he won't be around all the veggie vamps & his diet is slightly different.
csp4 chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
"Who dare gives you a child?" lol lol Jasper's a dork::)) Getting all grumpy not knowing who Rayne is!
csp4 chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
"He is Char and my sire. Even though he is a demon, he was still able to change us into what we are. He's like a brother to me." I may be wrong, the story may be written to trick the reader (lol), but I'm guessing Peter's talking about Jasper. If Rayne is 3 in actual human years, Jasper's been cheating on Alice:( Bad Jasper!

"What the fuck do you mean 'I would never have accepted you'? Your my twin, Jasper!" lol lol lol that's the funniest thing Rose could have said::))

Oh boy, Carlisle's in deep doo doo! But if Jayden had been successful with either Edward or Emmett, they would've been dumped the second Jasper showed up!
csp4 chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
"...hamburger helper and a sippy cup full of human blood..." nice dinner! Not sure which is worse::))

So Bella's going to be in a house with 4 human drinking creatures!? lol
csp4 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
"And I am going to be living here?" I want to be Bella! I want to live in that house too::))

"...I would need to inform him of what I am and give him the choice..." Not sure Jayden can be very mad at Carlisle for changing Edward. If Edward is canon, there's no way in hell he would choose to be changed into a demon if he could go to heaven::)) Edward was lost to her anyway!

I'm curious why Jayden has taken such an interest in Bella. I realize it may only be because of her close ties with vampires...but maybe it's more than that.