Reviews for A Special Valentine's Day
Najou chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
My stomach got so embarrassed and did a barrel roll when Kagami dropped the ball. Aye that's so cute but soooo embarrassing. I luv it. :3
mamita chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Hello, I really like your fic, especially because I love Kagami, my favorite couple is AominexKagami, I love them, they are so hot, but I also like Kagami with others, as Kise or Midorima, whenever my Kagami-chan is the uke , lol, I hope they do more fics, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
Rangiku chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
IT'S SO FLUFFY. * faints from the fluffiness*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
So fluffy! I've read this like 5 times and i cant help but squeak everytimr i read it! XD
mamita chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, I love Kagami is my favorite, especially since Kagami is so cute and uke, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, hehe, but it's a shame that no lemon hehe, I love when called by name, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
yaoifangirl15 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
waaaaaaah!
mamita chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, I love the couple AominexKagami, that monkey is Kagami, so tender and sweet, and sexy and seductive Aomine, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, thanks and kisses.
HimeNoririn chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
kagami is so cuute when he cries
so thank's
Stuffy12 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh my Gawd! Adorable! Ugh these two idiots being together are just waaay too Cute hahaha! Great fluffy story and keep up the awesome work! :D
Edainwen chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
oww i almost dye when kagami saw them! shit i was like shit this is angst?!OO! but thanks a lot for be positive the day you write this hahahahahahha i loved how they loved like any day, truly great also i liked very much the idea of kagami going to toho! that is truly nice n weird hahahahah owww i felt so nice thanks thanks thanks i will put this in the aokaga community please just pm for anything!Edainwen