Reviews for Take It Off
marketeerbubbles chapter 11 . 2/22
Good story
Astrido chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
nice story. i love how you made John a stripper, altough he doesn't seem to have the self-confidence for it normally
cheers
yuura
Shannon chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
I had a teacher when I was living in Texas who had that song as her ringtone. It went off in class one day and one of the students, who wouldn't have looked out of place in an old western movie, stood up on his desk and belted it out at the top of his lungs. Probably one of the strangest and funniest things that happened in school lol :)
PervKatzchen chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
Jonh stripping is NOT something my brain can fully process. But it was utterly brillant. Having been on the fence about who I like better on the bottom, the last chapter definetly swayed me. I enjoyed this and wish you many grandchildren.
I might nick Mycroft's umbrella myself
Fuyu Tatsu chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
-wipes blood off of keyboard- If you were to tell me that you had never been to a stripe club, I wouldn't believe you sweetheart. Just so you know. But this was written fantastically, and it was a pleasure to read.
Love,
Fuyu Tatsu
Juliette Rocher chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
Mike Channing? Really? Fine then...
Guest chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this! The right amount of UST, and I loved the little bit with mycrofts umbrella, I'll never look at it the same again! Hot bedroom scene, Its sad that the story is over! John being a stripper is honestly something I've never thought of.
Lisbeth chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I loved this! I laughed so much at the umbrella and I truly needed that laugh. Your writing is very well done and the flow of the story is very natural. And John's solo act, oh my! You made me dig out my Ke$ha CD (that I'm almost, but not, quite embarrassed to say I own :P) so I could listen along while reading it. I must say, I can certainly see why you have your opinion on the good Dr. Watson. Your story has opened my eyes on that subject ;)
Dalek Warrior chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
This is wonderful! It includes so much and the romance develops beautifully, I really enjoyed reading this. :)
HavenCraze chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Wonderfully steamy, I'd say
HavenCraze chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
...Wooo!
That was smokin'!
Holy crow!
HavenCraze chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Hot! Can't wait for more of John's performance
Looks like Mycroft will be needed a new favorite umbrella... lol
HavenCraze chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
-giggles-
Go Mary!
HavenCraze chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Ahhh... John stripping isn't so humorous anymore.
Hmmm.
Well hopefully they can catch the killer soon and perhaps further their own relationship
HavenCraze chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Bwahaha! Oh gawd! I loved this chapter!