Reviews for Monochrome
KarakuRoku chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Awww it's okay. I haven't even written yaoi yet cuz no ideas go in my head .-. N'awww Silver you're already awesome at writing so I'm sure you'll do great either way c:

Aww of course Sora's the first to lend Roxas a hand. So adorable. x3 Surprised he was all alone in his seat though... That's the first I've seen. He's usually surrounded by Riku and Kairi so it's nice to see a change x3 Man Seifer's always a jerk xD
Walker of Nothing chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Nice chapter, I can pretty much guess who the bullies are.

Impossible Dreamers
Dreamer
13NeverForget14 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Welp, I cant log in cuz Im in a hurry, but I just hadhadhadHAAADD to leave e review! :'DDD

Silverrrr this is perfectt ;;A;; Yaoi OTP orz. I cant believe you'll be writing SoRoku for me. I mean I didnt even think you'd do that! ;/-/; Thankyouthankyouthankyou so much! I swear Ill try to leave a review in every chapter you update with here :'D (Though expect each onr yo be late cuz FF hates me in reviewing ._.)

N'aww Sora was so adorable xD And Roxas was such a smartass here lmao xDD This was perfect, as usual w I really cant wait till you update this, and same goes for the rest of your other stories! :D !

Sorry if my review was garbled. I just woke up from my nap .
Walker of Nothing chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was so funny. Oh I just got a Nexus so if this review works yay Anyway awesome story