Reviews for Nothing, Never, Nothing, Forever
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
god that was beautiful but don't get me wrong i crying more then Marley and me, but that was sad then happy so it was what i needed
AJ chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
That was so beautiful! I luved it!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
That was so sweet. I was hoping there would be a happy ending. I love how Sam waited for Danny and her to be together and visited him every night. I also love how Danny waited for Sam. Love it.
MushuFireLorde chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Awwwwww oh this was just. *crying* gahhhh *blows nose*
Deborahpflover chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
*whipes tears from eyes* Ahhh, that was so sweet! I really like this 2nd chapter. It really finishes this. :) And that you wrote the whole story in 2 povs makes it more interesting.
GirlOfLegend chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Crying... so much... why!?
chadtayor020 chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Why do people have so many sad fics for this show? WHY can't they just accept the happy ending?
chadtayor020 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
DID YOU EVEN SEE PHANTOM PLANET!? Danny's parents ACCEPTED repeat ACCEPTED him at the end. THEY WOULD NEVER KILL HIM! Seriously, you people just hate happy endings, don't you?!
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
heart warming tortura
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
stories are amazing, you are extremely talented, and I'm BEGGING you to make more stories! I love Arctic Burn the most! :D
Meg.x chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Why would you write this? I actually started crying at the end. It's so terrible and tragic! After the beginning seemed so light and happy. You wrote this incredibly well, and I'd like to see more of your work, maybe a little happier though. I like to be happy, not bawling my eyes out! Haha! Keep up the good (bad?) work!
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Wow absolutley captivating
smallvillephantom14 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Attempt! Attempt! Dude that was beautifully written! It played my emotions like a tuned violin, I acctully shed a few tears! This story was heart wrenching... And amazing all at once. Incredible job!
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Your attempt? Are you serious!? This is beautiful! I love it! It started so good and fluffy and then that all collapsed and all I could do for a moment was stare at the screen with tears in my eyes. Really. It's not just an attempt.