Reviews for Lazel Song-Drabbles
julialindavaldez chapter 25 . 4/13
Hi !
I am Brazilian and just love their fanfiction 's! I translate all the Google translator and read . You are amazing as a writer . Should write a book . HOH also ended almost all my hopes Lazel but I decided to write a Fanfic Lazel after BOO me not to get too sad. That is , I love you and one more thing ... LAZEL IS LIFE!
Kisses a Fan Brazil
Julia
thatoneguy74 chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
All of these drabbles are so great! Could you do one with the song nothing left to say by imagine dragons? If you have already then i havent seen it yet so sorry xD, anyways your great!
Amber Hummingbid chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
I can't believe you use so many good songs for your fic! (Our Last Summer, Imagine and Slipping Through My Fingers are some of my favourites). They give me the feeeels :'( But I like feels :')
bluelightsaber12 chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
So good! I just read all these fics today. I love lazel too! And these r excellent song choices.
MissMuffinS2 chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
You're a killer. You have just murdered my feels and I love you for writing these. I hadn't even noticed I was mumbling the lyrics to the song and the tears streaming down my face. Not many stories can get me to cry. You have succeeded. I applaud you x'3
Natsucrush106 chapter 21 . 8/4/2013
awww, no he is not OC! he's so wonderful! I wish I were Hazel...
girlwiththedarkhair chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
I really liked this one can't wait to read more!
hi there chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
Ohh, how sweet.
hi there chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
I don't know, Leo and Hazel just seem like their relationship is still gentle. I can imagine percabeth's kids, but not Lazel's.
hi there chapter 16 . 7/9/2013
The other story you wrote "too complicated " is my favorite lazel story. You have a fan, seriously.
hi there chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
The part about the chicken nugget was funny, why is Leo the only one who can make me laugh while reading?
me chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
you are killing me i want to cry and never do that with books oh yeah and have a more to my last comment you dont have to actually do another part for each song just take a different song each time and continue the story from where you left off last time but have that section be based on that particular song please take this into consideration i hate to see things end
me chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
ok last im sad i wouldn't write i caps. but seriously its starting to hurt like seriously i love these but hate when they end i mean you in it its like oh my gods whats going to happen next the... bam! it ended and you go to a different one i like it but it would be cool to have like see the light part two or big girls don't cry part two ya know ? i mean the problem with me is i hate to say good bye:( so i dont like when things end it really sucks by the way you should still make a sequel to, too complicated! im sorry i just hate when im in a new world an then it ends please take my comments to consideration please.
me chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
OK, OK DUDE I CANT GET OVER WRITING IN CAPS ANYWAYS I WILL STOP IN MY NEXT COMMENT. I WISH THERE WAS A LITTLE MORE TO THIS I MEAN SOME TIMES IT SOMETIMES IT UP BUT, BUT OTHERS:( IT WOULD BE COOL TO MAKE LIKE PART TO OR BART THREE TO SAY WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT STORY LINE AND NOT JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS ONE!
me chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!