Reviews for Lazel Song-Drabbles
SlytherinJellies chapter 25 . 7/19
I suggest for a sad drabble: Fix You by Coldplay, and for a happy drabble: Fire and the Flood by Head and the Heart. Great job on another Lazel drabble. Team Leo!
SlytherinJellies chapter 22 . 7/19
I shall make a great speech now: Awww... Thank you, good night!
SlytherinJellies chapter 21 . 7/19
OH THE FEELS! Leo is deep and philosophical about love!
WillowNightshade.CHB chapter 25 . 12/26/2015
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
WillowNightshade.CHB chapter 20 . 12/26/2015
feeling of what grounding her?
WillowNightshade.CHB chapter 18 . 12/26/2015
SOOO SAD! I JUST.. CANT EVEN..WHY?
julialindavaldez chapter 25 . 4/13/2015
Hi !
I am Brazilian and just love their fanfiction 's! I translate all the Google translator and read . You are amazing as a writer . Should write a book . HOH also ended almost all my hopes Lazel but I decided to write a Fanfic Lazel after BOO me not to get too sad. That is , I love you and one more thing ... LAZEL IS LIFE!
Kisses a Fan Brazil
Julia
thatoneguy74 chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
All of these drabbles are so great! Could you do one with the song nothing left to say by imagine dragons? If you have already then i havent seen it yet so sorry xD, anyways your great!
Amber Hummingbid chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
I can't believe you use so many good songs for your fic! (Our Last Summer, Imagine and Slipping Through My Fingers are some of my favourites). They give me the feeeels :'( But I like feels :')
bluelightsaber12 chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
So good! I just read all these fics today. I love lazel too! And these r excellent song choices.
MissMuffinS2 chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
You're a killer. You have just murdered my feels and I love you for writing these. I hadn't even noticed I was mumbling the lyrics to the song and the tears streaming down my face. Not many stories can get me to cry. You have succeeded. I applaud you x'3
Natsucrush106 chapter 21 . 8/4/2013
awww, no he is not OC! he's so wonderful! I wish I were Hazel...
girlwiththedarkhair chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
I really liked this one can't wait to read more!
hi there chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
Ohh, how sweet.
hi there chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
I don't know, Leo and Hazel just seem like their relationship is still gentle. I can imagine percabeth's kids, but not Lazel's.