Reviews for Broken One Too Many Times
Kat-Knife chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Wow...this was really powerful and intense and beautiful...and I really don't have any other words to describe this right now because it's just so beautiful...
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This is soooo good, I was really able to sympathize with Dom even though non of this has happened to me, amazing writing!
Empress Empoleon chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
That was amazingly written and perfectly dark. Though it sounds very morbid of me, I really loved the ending-where she finally rid herself of everything that was killing her slowly inside. It was very...liberating.

Even though you had warnings, you should rate this story M. It has mature themes.

[Not since her mum packed up and left and her Dad started bringing that women back to the house.]

[Then that women that their Dad was fucking started coming to the house and Mum started fighting for guardianship over them.]

Don't want to nitpick, but in both of these sentences, it should be "woman" instead of "women". :) (The eternal battle against typos rages on!)

I really loved this. It gave me so many angsty feels! X( Great job and good luck in my competition!
FinnickOzam chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is really good! Update soon! I wish it wasn't Bill though who had cheated on her mum. I love Bill! But it's a good story!
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Wow. This is really powerful. It has /impact/. It hits where it's relatable. Nicely done there. And nicely done on the fleshing out of Dom, as well — you've made her into a character with a past and a present and a wish, and that's perfect.
I would have liked to know why Molly was the way she was, but that's not the point of this fic, is it? That's not what this story is about. And I get that :)

Thanks for your entry!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
WHY DO YOU GUYS DO THIS TO ME? You attempt to drown me in angsty feels. I usually don't feel attachment to many next gen characters, but you made me feel something towards Dominique. I think it was probably because I was bullied too, so I know how hard it is to hear cruel words.

Molly's words were just plain out cruel. I would've liked to know what Dom did to her to make Molly hate her so much.

The way that Dom chose to kill herself was very fitting. According to Reid from Criminal Minds, it was a girly way of taking her own life. So I do think it fits. And I think the fact that she sent a Patronus to Vicki shows that Vicki doesn't know about it, but Dom still cares.

I think you used all of the prompts very well. They flowed seemlessly together and it works. You made me feel for Dom, therefore I really liked this.