Reviews for After All That Time
morgana07 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Nice job.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
:D I love this! I am grinning and hugging myself because it is so perfect. Thanks for writing
caffrey girl chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Gr8 tag to a gr8 episode of ssn8 :-)
The best part is it kinda applies to both brothers
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
127 words, and you brought tears to my eyes...happy tears, but tears nonetheless.
dsl116 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Oh Clair. I was wondering when we would hear from you. We're spoiled by your stories you know, even the short ones. No pressure. It's like getting a small gift in the mail.
Thanks for all you do.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Great tag to a wonder, fantastic, oh-my-goodness episode.
Finally, indeed.
TG
Anna chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I like how you made this open ended so that either Dean or Sam are the ones thinking it.
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I love this! It was exactly how I felt about the boys after the episode ended. You really captured the message in this fic :D
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Just simply wonderful!
HiroMasahashi chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Aww this is so adorable! Even though it was such a short story I completely loved it! Thanks for writing! :)
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I'm glad nobody else was home when I watched this episode because by the way I was carrying on you would have thought my team had won the friggin super bowl!

I was cheering and teary eyed at the same time when both the boys gave their speeches to eachother. It was almost like we hit the lottery with that episode. So nice to hear those words spoken out loud too eachother. Dean nesting was also freakin' adorable and Sammy's puppy face made several appearances. Also, both those boys look damn sexy in geek glasses. I could just gush on and on about that episode, so I'll stop now. LOL

Loved your tag! Wonderful insight on such an emotional episode. :)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Wonderful thoughts that could be for either brother, but words that needed to be said.
Thanks for sharing another story with us.
(on a side note, I needed a laugh/smile the other day and read "Nobody Loves a Moron" again - Excellent!)
Take care.
Ciya chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
LOL! Once Dean had time for Sam's speech to sink in I can see this happening.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This made my heart swell. Good to hear from you again.
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Yes! I LOVED that conversation between the boys, also. They've got their brotherly groove back- finally! ;-D