Reviews for That Time When Kurt Got Locked Out
BilliMonroe chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
That ending was so damn cute!
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is cute. And funny. I like it!
BrokenLuvSickDreams chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
There are no words... to describe... how amazing this is...
sheenamarieanne chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This story is adorable! I was browsing for cute one shots before I go to bed and this just filled in my cravings for the night!
mardie186 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Too funny! When Kurt hadn't noticed Blaine's face much the other day because he was too busy looking at his almost naked body. When I was in Junior High School in the 70's, we had a streaker that drove by the classroom windows naked. One of the teachers asked me what he looked like and I said "I didn't notice his face"...so I'm with Kurt on that one! This was cute and if you'd like to expand on it, that would be awesome.
Bellatokio chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
OOOOOH MYYYYYYY GOD!

LOVED!

delicious!

write Blaine pov,pleeeeease.
And a sequel too! ;) "smutyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

I loved those cartoons too, the girl is amazing!
LaylaP chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Aaawwwww, this is the cutest one shot. Now i have a desire to read fics where Kurt and Blaine are neighbours. Loved the rainbow keychain analogue that was adorable. I remember seeing the fanart and now you added a fic to it and its so precious :-)
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Ohmygosh, I'm pretty sure I just died. This was amazing! I absolutely loved it and I can't stop smiling! :)
klainenific chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
this is as awesome as heteroflexible and paws for claws so i am gonna be shameless to say that i want another chapter but i know that you are focusing now on heteroflexible which i love so much so i am gonna wait for you thank you for another wonderful story..
usedtoromanticize chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
this is so cutee!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Haha what a great start.
BlackBirdSigh chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Yay!
mykyou chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
so cute! i've no words for how cute this is! love it!
Becca Colfer chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
OMG Violet...I am a freacking puddle right now! this is amazing...AS ALWAYS IS...please keep on writing about this...I'm still wondering...(the rainbows) LOL... so as and eager reader of your amazing stories V...KEEP ON GOING PLEASE!

Love ya Violet...

Becks
claudiavonberckefeldt chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Too bad this is a one shot. I really liked it! So cute! ... And very subtle with the rainbow keychain... Loved it! ; )