Reviews for Color Me Loved
write already
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Prompt: Criminal Minds, Spencer Reid, and a very, very pissed-off flamingo
Nerissa1325 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This was really great! I laughed so much and it was so sweet at the end when she told him she loved him! I think both this and Cinnamon & Safety were terrific.
NeonEnigma88 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Another amazing story from you that I enjoyed immensely. Keep writing!
dandelionsugar chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This was too cute! :)
Prompt: Lilly/Donald playing Monopoly, but that leads to something more...
DarkAngelsBlood1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I lost my shit when you mentioned the shower cap. Lovely story, love. Keep writing.
lambtastic chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Haha:) their date sounded so fun. I like playing dead in the water too. So to me that wasn't so weird. Anyway I love this. Lilly sounds much more confident in this story:)
Kira Hitori chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
3 thy are perfect for each other !
Big fan of you chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
how about a Lilly and Donald tickle fight? what I think would be really cute so... I dont know I think just it would be very adorable [I'm sorry my English probably is nt very good, though, just I hope you understand what I type and is making sense] :D you're writing... very great! I look ahead to it always and get super excited when I see it has been added to Thanks for reading!
Izanaomi chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
AHHH! I'm so glad you finished it - I have been waiting for this for a long time! And I had to stop myself from jumping up for joy in public... I really don't need people thinking I'm more insane than I am. I loved it! There are a few grammatical errors that I think were just typos (thought I'd let you know because I had having grammatical errors when they aren't intentional). Okay so this has made my busy and awful and just stressful day so much better, so thanks! Okay I absolutely love how you incorporated the prompts! "Bath tubs are to me what trains are to Sheldon Cooper," -best line ever! I love how Lilly went from Donnie, to Dopey, to Cutie, Sweetie, to Snugglecheeks, to Captain Underpants. Hahaha just too funny. She's adorable and her thought process is just awesome. I also like how you incorporated orange, orange sandesh sounds delicious, I love oranges and I love dessert - damn Donald (haha though I guess you because you're the puppet-master :P) is a genius. And the scene with the dancing in the rain was just soo adorable, I can totally see them just not caring who sees them dancing in the rain. Oh and Brendan finding them dead in the Treble House, just soooo hilarious, I was trying not to laugh as I waited for my train to go home (reading week! -score!). And that really adorable part at the end where Lilly is basically letting him into her heart was sweet and perfect. Oh and before I forget, I like how you added the nerd part in that we talked about, so true, I could totally see them having Monopoly nights - I personally love Monopoly nights with my family ... it gets too intense ... like angry intense :P.

So I'm now going to guess the phrase that sparked some inspiration in you.
Two guesses and I could be completely wrong:

"If... If they didn't mean everything to me."

or

You're the colour in the movie about my life.

Did I get them right!?