Reviews for Angelina
I always wondered what had happened after Romilda arrived. And now, so much time later, I found this. Great job! I hope I find what follows after this one too.
Kuri333 (too lazy to log in right now)
Tildette chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Please say you have more plans for George and Angelina! I want to know more of their story.
agedhpfan chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I was just reading a few of your one-shots, while waiting for an update on Strangers, or Friends and Foes. You are very adept at imagining the stories behind the bits of canon about supporting characters like Angelina and George that Rowling gave us and weaving them into the larger story you are telling. A really wonderful job.
wickedcml chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Love your story! There is lots of emotion portrayed,hurt, anger, sorrow and some humour as well. Thanks for writing this as I don't come across many George/Angelina stories.
No.1HPfanLuvsHP chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I love George/Angelina, and I think you captured their relationship really well. I loved it!

xoxo

No.1HPfanLuvsHP
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Hi Neil. Well I finally got around to reading this and am now annoyed it took me so long. I have had it flagged as unread since I found it in my inbox, and though I have been busy, I have to admit that anything that is not Harry, Ginny, Ron or Hermione based tends to make me procrastinate when it comes to getting on with the reading.

I loved this though and because it was a Weasley story, I should have realised that I would love it. Anything Weasley (and of course Angelina ends up a Weasley) comes into the H/G/R/H category.

So you are telling us all that Angelina preferred George all along but the more dominant and pushy twin got there first and George just let it slide. Angelina was peeved that George didn't fight for her, so she kept up the pretence and hid her disappointment. I like that theory a lot.i also love your picture of Angelina. She's gorgeous. Is she the actress who played Angelina? She does seem familiar and if so, where did u find the picture? I suppose she has her very own fan club and u went trawling online. Very nice touch.

I still have to finish reading the latest chapter of Hunters and Prey and because that IS about an OC, I admit I am definitely procrastinating. Even though you have made Lavender's story very tragic I still have trouble connecting with the character. I never really liked her all that much in canon and let's face it, your Lavender is a very brash and (for me) not very likeable character. I never saw her as Auror material. And why am I writing about Lavender in this review?!

I need to bite the bullet and read Mark Moon's story. I would like to request more Harry/Ginny though...lol

Lesley
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh, wow, I know you marked this as complete, but I wish you'd continue it! The emotion and backstory here is incredible, and I love how you didn't back away from the complications of Fred-Angelina having dated him, his death, and how that affected them both. Favorite line: "We can try blaming Fred for that, but he's just the excuse. He's always been the excuse. For both of us." Great job!
lovinMaya chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
that's very good. i'm trying to write a george/angelina fic of my own, but i'm having difficulty with the dialogue. this helped:)
agedhpfan chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Great, as always. I wondered if you'd continue this story. I like how relationships are always complex in your world, like they are in the real one.

And Orondruid...if you don't get Carntexp Lane, then I can't explain it!
Remonhead chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Greatly written as always. Really enjoyed that you found a good mixture of a seriousness and quirky fun (that "Sever us" joke was real clever) which makes the story enjoyable and making me crave for more!
einfach so chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I already liked George/Angelina as a pairing before, but now I think I love them. Your writing is-as always- wonderful and realistic. A really good story. I would like to read more about them.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Awww
Athenais777 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
They all have scars and a fair share of heavy baggage to haul around. I think you really captured how their victory came at a heavy price, very much in the spirit of the book. I did enjoy how you portray Angelina, as a strong-willed witch, yet with little touches of vulnerability showing up. And George was sweet in a Georgian way, still wounded and forever incomplete but yet very much his own man.
Theirs must be a not so simple relationship and I really enjoyed how you portrayed the premise of it.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I was surprised that the drunk sot bothering Angelina was George...I was so expecting him to arrive just in time to set the drunk straight and give Ang the escape she was looking for. Impressive that she recognized him even in such a detailed disguise! I liked how he uses all the muggle stuff, but still gets the name wrong on 'contact lenses' - otherwise one might wonder if he was still a Weasley. lol I'm glad to see that they're going to give each other a chance as they're still grieving - it's nice to see one version of how they got together for their happily ever after! :)
Noonie1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I love reading your stories! I finally registered so I could get email alerts when you post and not have to obsessively check this site to see if you've written anything new :)

I liked how Angelia always "shows off" her scar to see how people react - and I love how George responded and their ensuing banter. Sever - us made me laugh out loud.

This is marked as complete, but your take on the story of their ensuing courtship would be fun to read if you change your mind!