Reviews for Take a Chance
I love that Hakuren and Mikage are basically just Teito's parents
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2018
Awwwwwww cuuuuttte
little-missescupcake chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
i liked the story. it was funny for me to read some pieces in german. Because i'm myself from swiss (we also talk german there). the ending was cute. at first i thought he only played that he was ill but that he really was ill surprised if I spelled something wrong..-
Yinyangpair Biased chapter 5 . 6/23/2016
Crap! Frau always be my fav but the hell you sucessfully make me fall for Mikage. Im definitely in shock.
Alice P. Snow chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Holy cow this was amazing! The last chapter really got me. Mikage, you are crazy, boy! And the whole Mommy and Daddy thing reminded me of Ouran High School Host Club which just made it even better.
All in all, this was a beautifully written story with lots of good humor. I know I'll be rereading this in the future! :)
ClearMortality chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
MIKAGE. MY GOD, MIKAGE. xDDDDDD Just when I think that this fic couldn't get any funnier, BOOM, Mikage enters the scene and totally gets me laughing so hard I can't breathe. Much love for this fic! It is DEFINITELY one of my favorites, and one of the fics I'll turn to should I ever need a good laugh. xD I mean SERIOUSLY, it has got to be the first time I've ever read that Teito was referred to as Mikage's daughter and I never realized until now how absolutely HILARIOUS a scene like that would be. I absolutely adore the fluff in this entire story. The moments where Teito blushes just me make want to coo and either hug him/console him, or embarrass him more. xD Seriously, kudos for writing such a brilliant fic (along with many MORE awesome 07-Ghost stories, many of which I'll re-read one day) and for being able to make me grin like a Mad Hatter gone loony (or loonier? Because he's already mad so...). Looking forward to reading more of your stories soon!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Hahaha this fic is cho incredibly funy n AWESOME!
Oh go really loved d way h portray every character, oh n d best oh my globe, MIKAGE!
Hahahahha d best i tell u XD
Really cute FrauTeito moments garghh *nosebleed for level of cuteness*
A lil bit painful for lab's huhuhu
But overall it was awesome, entertaining, interesting, satisfying, n arghhh everything is just superbly AWESOME!
Awesomely done! *thumbsup*
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
MIKA FREAKING HAKU OH GOSH YES HOLY HELL ADORABLE AND MIKAGE REFFERED TO TEITO AS THEIR DAUGHTER HELL YES OH MY GOSH MY YES YES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES MANY TIMES YES. BEST STORY EVER.
ShadowCat1214 chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
Oh please make another chapter when Mikage comes home and meets Frau in person. Or, Miriko comes in. Or, better yet, Ayanami comes in and takes a liking to Teito.
Craytato chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
I absolutely LOVE how you made Mikage 3 LOL and I totally loved this story :)

awesome job!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
You should make another chapter when Mikage comes back and meets Frau. Please!
aviiis chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
I just adore how you've wrote all these characters.
Frau and Mikage! XD Had me crying (with laughter, mind).
Blustarose chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
It was amazing, you should write more stories of them.
Clumbaby chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Haha, at least 3 times a week xD

But I have to make a remark: "Innocent, my ass" is not translated word for word (and in that case it has to be "Unschuldig, mein Arsch" and not "meinen"), because "mein Arsch" refers solely to your butt in a colloquial way.
"my ass" is translated as "von wegen" or to hold the reference "am Arsch".
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
I loved it. With a burning passion. I also loved Mikage's character in this one. So freaking awesome. I also love you. Thanks a bunch!

"Music is like water. It is something that must flow."
MT36