Reviews for Fist of Steel, Will of Iron: The Road to War
shaggy-bear chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
It's just so good. Really looking forward to updates!
Matteo6321 chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Just wondering but are you going to be continuing to write more for this story or is this on hold?
Viper of Grand chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Hoy hoy. I believe I said I'd owe you a review? The thing is, I actually like Maximus, but there are a few problems with his character. If he's an Ionian, than more often than not he needs an Asian name. Udyr is an exception only because I have the headcanon and belief that Udyr named himself after certain events. Maximus is a very, very European, so therefore Demacian/Noxian, name. A great-helm as well is Demacian, compared to something like a shogun's helmet.

There are some mistakes here and there, spelling errors such as here:

"I suppose he has a right to know. As does everyone else her" Said the commander, sighing, then looking the monkey in the eye, "Words."

The proper format here would be:

"I suppose he has a right to know, as does everyone else here," said the commander. He sighed, then looked the monkey in the eye and said, "Words."

And you sometimes have formatting problems, like here:

"Pardon me Duchess, but what exactly was that all about?" Karma had already begun to start eating again, and so had to take a moment to finish before saying,

"Words"

The formatting is a little wonky because it's Irelia asking the question, then Karma responding to her, and some grammar is missing. Here ya go:

"Pardon me, Duchess, but what exactly was that all about?"

Karma had already done words words words.

You also have some random words capitalized and some proper nouns lower case, but all in all, not a bad story, not at all.

Keep up the work, mate.
Axests chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is one of the most interesting OC's i've seen in a while, i'm interested to see how the story will progress.
Chowbo chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Well I have to say this is a very interesting story so far. I really like Maximus and wish he were a real Champion in LoL. I hope to see more of this story soon, because it is one of the better ones I've seen on here.
Tylerst chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
I'm liking this so far!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Also, not to be rude, but what happened to your fa- OWW!" haha! You made my day!
lolmak chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
wow great job :O eagerly awaiting more
thebiggestnoob chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This guy could actually be really interesting if he was explored on a bit. you should keep writing.