Reviews for Dusty Books and Wire Rims
savorie chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
aye, you have corrupted me and now I check your stories on a regular basis... I think that's a good thing. ta ta
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Oh, Jemezus! That was...stupid hot. In every way. I was seriously sweating for a minute. Like...nervous sweating and then just...sweating. This was one of the most visceral stories you've ever written. (Did you like that word? I bet you did. I used a thesaurus. I'm not shamed.) Also it made me smell books and dust and feel heat. But that's apparently what visceral means here. You wear glasses, don't you?
ParvusaumDracoonis chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
A wonderful story, another testament to your amazing linguistic skills, and profound ability to turn a phrase. Will this be the start of another series for you, the Malfoys in each room of the trashed manor house? If so I would like to request the wine cellar the.
Galadrielle Grace chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I was taking a break from a silly LOTR bit when I stumbled into this sweet, hot, musty, lusty library of yours. Oh, those books and stocking clips, I have a set just like that, now to have a library big enough for ladders...someday, even in a hobbit hole!

I have such a thing for Madam Malfoy, you do indeed do her with justice, er, I mean do her justice! :P

Thank you for a lovely bit of distraction. This wee Hobbit must be back to the Shire for Elevenses, mayhaps you'll pop in for Second Breakfast when my bit is complete? We have scones too, and the best Strawberries anywhere, I do so love to lick a slice of ripe pink strawberry with a sip of tea...but I digress, forgive the Hobbitish prattle.

Excellent work, very hot in so many ways!
NarcissaNerea chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Unbelievably hot as always! ...and a lovely distraction from work.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
woah jsut the story i intendet to read that was really good
TheAwesomeOne897 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Ah another great story from
mastermilfoy chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
A wonderful Valentines present, I am the luckiest fan-fic husband in the world. I am always awed by your ability to turn a phrase. "as if the frayed knots themselves could say, Afraid not, Mr. Malfoy!" and "Icarus-like into the stagnant sea of reality, hissing when its flaming, waxy wings hit salty surf." Thank you for my story my love it is perfect.
iLuvJohnny chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This is fabulous, as usual.

I do have a question, though. It's not necessarily related to this piece, but rather all of your work. I was wondering if, since your writing style fits Harry Potter and the Malfoys themselves so well, if your style of writing would change if you were writing for a different fandom, like Doctor Who or Supernatural? I really hope that makes sense, lol.