Reviews for The Truth Will Out
red2013 chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
a lovely story with a very happy happy ending.

red.
RevDorothyL chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Delightful!
GiuliettaC chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Sweet kisses amongst the ruins, looking out to sea. What a delicious scene, so touchingly written! And of course the longed-for happy ending too. This has been a lovely tale.
UTOPIA chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Very nice.

Thank you so much.

J
Kailin chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
...'It was the first time either of them had spoken the word, and for a moment it was suspended, glowing, between them.'... I love that line! Wish that I had thought of it! This was so very lovely, so sweet and perfect! One of my favorites, ever!
UTOPIA chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Made my day.
Kailin chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Ooh, I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm so glad that you didn't drag out the misunderstanding for chapters on end (I hate that sort of thing). And I know you have the next chapter ready to go, right? *fingers crossed
OtherBecky1 chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Thanks for the update! I was very excited to see a new chapter up... and what a place to end it. I hope the next one is coming soon!
GiuliettaC chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
The dialog is tremendous. Characterisations spot-on. No-one could read this and not ache for the pair of them: Sam is so hurt, and Foyle so bewildered. You can just imagine how he feels at suddenly having all this to sort out with no warning whatsoever. His brain must be going into overdrive, wondering how to handle such a tricky situation... and yet he stops en route to tear a strip off Davis. Classic Foyle! Just brilliant.
MyMadness chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Oh! Well done. I am hooked! I love this turn of events - only because it will make things so much sweeter when you put our pair together. You have Sam just right in this. Thank you.
UTOPIA chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
I don't know why you receive random words of my way your story is you!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Oh no. I feel a lot like Sam over these developments. What will the letter say? Great story.
Kailin chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Uh oh... Sam's likely to get into a ton of trouble, the way things are heading. I can't wait to see what the letter is about!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
"the heat of helpless creeping up the back of her ears"

Just lovely!

I thought I had it sussed who she was at the hotel but now, they've been seen in the park. With a ring!

Oh my.