Reviews for love's all push and shove
Jon Chauttock chapter 1 . 7/27
This is amazingly written.
Please write more about artemis and wally kissing or having a make out session
I LOVED "endless" and " hourglass" ( and the last one too). They were super hot, especially when wally kissed artemis. That was so good!
DemigodOnFire chapter 1 . 2/25
God, I loved this. Holy fucking shit, God bless this one-shot .

My brother got me hooked on Young Justice without mentioning the fact that THERE'S NO 3RD SEASON (that lil shit). Oh well, my pain is worth it because now I ship Wally and Artemis SO MUCH (almost as much as Dick and Zatana *cries because they are not together*).

Anyways, I loved every piece of this, keep up with the good work. Lots of love, DemigodOnFire xoxo.
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Absolutely beautiful at the end. Loved it!
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I shoulda known there'd be angst. Shoulda known...
It was great! Keep writing!
shiny happy fits of rage chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Why are you amazing? This is possibly one of the best things I've ever read, definitely on this site, and maybe in general as well. Everything you do is flawless - your dialogue is so clever and funny and sweet and perfect for every character. Your powers of description are complete and heartbreaking and absolutely beautiful. Everything you write is so perfect and artistic. You make it seem easy, and after I read anything you've read I always feel like going out and writing a full novel. Like, honestly, one of my writing inspirations. (also this was hard because usually when I try to write reviews for you it comes out as AWHHHMYGOD YOU ARE AMAZING LOVE ME). Please continue to write forever and ever until everything in the world ends, you are lovely.
Young Justice13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
These stories were amazing! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
amazing story, Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Awwwww I loved all of this!
Joyness487 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
The princess and the frog was NOT a dumb movie.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
fucking kill me- write for the show. gods this was good
piggythelaw chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I liked the part with "Et tu, Brute". I learned in class what it meant! I really love this story! I love rereading it!
lose chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Amazing story! Thanks for the post.
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Seriously needed some fluffy-happiness after... *shudders*

Anyway, this was gorgeous. There was so much contrast between each segment and all the good and bad scenarios and your customarily hilarious sense of humor and fantastic characterization. Just wow.

I didn't even know how bad I needed this 'til now. You're soooo amazing. Thanks for sharing :)