Reviews for love's all push and shove
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I shoulda known there'd be angst. Shoulda known...
It was great! Keep writing!
andthearrowflies chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Why are you amazing? This is possibly one of the best things I've ever read, definitely on this site, and maybe in general as well. Everything you do is flawless - your dialogue is so clever and funny and sweet and perfect for every character. Your powers of description are complete and heartbreaking and absolutely beautiful. Everything you write is so perfect and artistic. You make it seem easy, and after I read anything you've read I always feel like going out and writing a full novel. Like, honestly, one of my writing inspirations. (also this was hard because usually when I try to write reviews for you it comes out as AWHHHMYGOD YOU ARE AMAZING LOVE ME). Please continue to write forever and ever until everything in the world ends, you are lovely.
Young Justice13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
These stories were amazing! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
amazing story, Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Awwwww I loved all of this!
Joyness487 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
The princess and the frog was NOT a dumb movie.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
fucking kill me- write for the show. gods this was good
piggythelaw chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I liked the part with "Et tu, Brute". I learned in class what it meant! I really love this story! I love rereading it!
lose chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Amazing story! Thanks for the post.
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Seriously needed some fluffy-happiness after... *shudders*

Anyway, this was gorgeous. There was so much contrast between each segment and all the good and bad scenarios and your customarily hilarious sense of humor and fantastic characterization. Just wow.

I didn't even know how bad I needed this 'til now. You're soooo amazing. Thanks for sharing :)
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This was such a sweet and well written series of one shots! Great writing!
charlotte-ninja girl chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
awwww i loved every word on this! seriously my respects to you! :)
TheDimensionOfWords chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I adore this, fantastic work!
HelenaWayne10 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This. Was. Amazing! I LOVED IT! You captured the characters so well! You had me captivated! Please write a story about Spitfire! You'd be great!
Lady of Scars chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Feels! All of the mini stories are so beautiful that I am about to cry. Please keep on writing!