Reviews for The Best Part of the Evening
C-Nuggets N.L chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Well. I've read it.
BWAH HA HA HA. I sort of pity Nami for having to eat dinner with Sanji with his endless flirting. The ZoNa part was definitely the best part of the evening. xD
I love how you made them so innocent and all.
I guess I was sort of right with the Valentine's thing ;) But seriously, please update "His Waiting Arms" 'cause I seriously can't get enough of it. I'm slowly...going...INSANE...
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
aww thanks that was great
Mr Nuked Duck chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Nicely done! X )
daichi-tsukino chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Oh my god this was so amazing! Just. Wow! :D
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Valentines one-shot for ZoNa!

Imagine Valentines Day with the Strawhats xD I imagine Luffy wouldnt understand the concept (at first) of a romantic valentine and would treat his whole crew. Ussop creating tales of love, with Chopper eagerly listening. Sanji working hard to treat his female crewmate. I think they would all have their own different approach to it.

Zoro is so dorky when it comes to things out of his comfort zone, the lovable swordsman xD
vale chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
That hungry smile will ask more one day hehehe... i loved it, it's perfect for the two of them!
fmdevil chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Great as always sis ;] Simple idea, yet fantastic results. Sometimes less really is more.

Not really much left to say... Oh wait, that's right, I almost forgot: keep up the great work ;}
Islea chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I liked.
The dinner could not overcome that kiss