Reviews for A Date Without a Kiss
Lucas chapter 1 . 1/27
This is a pretty old story, and I'm not sure if you will ever even see this. But I feel obligated to write a review anyway, because I really liked this work of yours, and so commendations are due.

Firstly, Danny and Valerie are really believably written. It's kind of hard to imagine, for me, because first person is such a risky jump to take. But you did it well. The switching viewpoints really added to the narrative. Also, the little tidbits about Valerie's past were nice (and sad). They made her feel even more "real," somehow.

Secondly, the plot is good! It's relatively simple, but you executed it well. Kudos. Also, the balance between description, action, and dialogue was acceptable. However, at one point I feel like you went off on a tangent for a bit too long- maybe try and reign it in more next time, make it a bit tighter. But otherwise, the writing itself was lovely and enjoyable.

Finally, the romance aspect was... very good. Like, honestly, this is one of the best Gray Ghost fics I've read. I also liked that Sam and Tucker weren't shoe-horned to the side, despite not being the focus of the story. It was nice.

Best wishes!
Rosalind2013 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
I really enjoy your writing! It's lovely!
SophiaCrutchfeild chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
This is SO CUTE SLAY ME!
Danny phantom chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Bro can you update this was so cute !
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
*screams softly in delight*
VirgoDragon chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
This was wonderful and amazingly well written. I like the time setting, where they're seniors. Great work! C:
neeniya chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
This is amazingly written and just so perfect. Your writing style flows so smoothly and the dialogue is just so natural. I cannot express in enough words how much I love this.
It's just. So. Beautiful.
(It reminds me of a fanart I saw a couple days ago where Danny as Phantom is bickering with Valerie as the huntress over a building she just blasted, and it ends up with them kissing after their heated argument. And I feel like that fanart could be a sequel to this. )
Among Smoke chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Ok that was perfect! Usually Valorie pisses me off but you my friend, have turned over a new leaf for me. Thanks you!
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
I absolutely love they way you wrote Danny's and Valery's characters. They turned out amazing and it looks Danny One the bet.
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
This is adorable and lovely
I normally dont like first person POVs but you made this interesting and engaging, so A job! D
I'm kinda sad it's 'complete' - i'd love another chapter or two
Vie chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
OMG, I loved it! This cannot be a one-shot deal! So many possibilities and endless multichapters can make this an epic story. Plus, I love how you write Danny and Val! It also seems as if you're mature enough to write these type stories because your words are precise not misspelled and you actually form sentences. Not trying to be funny but I have a hard time reading Anime, Cartoon and sometimes teenage television fan fiction because the authors write like they are in elementary school without having the experience of taking English, spelling or literature! You should have more reviews because, again, this story is too good to pass up especially for a Dalerie fan!
kdm13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Wow, did this take me forever to get around to reading. Glad I didn't delete the email though. This was a good read. I would point out the little mistakes that creep into everything, but it's almost two and you can't highlight stuff on this site anymore which is honestly a pain. But as I said, I enjoyed reading this. Otherwise I wouldn't have read it all within... however long it was... It just took me forever to open up the email notification because I'm a lazy derp.
Raimoundo chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Fudging Brilliant!
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This story was amazing. I liked how real it seemed; the classmate's reactions, Danny having to help convince her in human form, her stubbornness, even the plot itself. If she knew it started from a bet, all that progress would be rightfully lost. I loved this story.
feedingtheflames chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is absolutely amazing! The wording was awesome, and I simply loved how this was set out, great job!