Reviews for A Date Without a Kiss
Danny Vuolo chapter 1 . 10/24
Ok that was perfect! Usually Valorie pisses me off but you my friend, have turned over a new leaf for me. Thanks you!
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 10/22
I absolutely love they way you wrote Danny's and Valery's characters. They turned out amazing and it looks Danny One the bet.
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 1 . 5/1
This is adorable and lovely
I normally dont like first person POVs but you made this interesting and engaging, so A job! D
I'm kinda sad it's 'complete' - i'd love another chapter or two
Vie chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
OMG, I loved it! This cannot be a one-shot deal! So many possibilities and endless multichapters can make this an epic story. Plus, I love how you write Danny and Val! It also seems as if you're mature enough to write these type stories because your words are precise not misspelled and you actually form sentences. Not trying to be funny but I have a hard time reading Anime, Cartoon and sometimes teenage television fan fiction because the authors write like they are in elementary school without having the experience of taking English, spelling or literature! You should have more reviews because, again, this story is too good to pass up especially for a Dalerie fan!
kdm13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Wow, did this take me forever to get around to reading. Glad I didn't delete the email though. This was a good read. I would point out the little mistakes that creep into everything, but it's almost two and you can't highlight stuff on this site anymore which is honestly a pain. But as I said, I enjoyed reading this. Otherwise I wouldn't have read it all within... however long it was... It just took me forever to open up the email notification because I'm a lazy derp.
Raimoundo chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Fudging Brilliant!
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This story was amazing. I liked how real it seemed; the classmate's reactions, Danny having to help convince her in human form, her stubbornness, even the plot itself. If she knew it started from a bet, all that progress would be rightfully lost. I loved this story.
feedingtheflames chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is absolutely amazing! The wording was awesome, and I simply loved how this was set out, great job!
vickydd chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Awesome! so awesome, please continue.
the Leander chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This was wonderful. I really enjoyed the writing and characterization. Wonderful pacing in this, and I really enjoyed that it wasn't overly short but not /insanely/ long - it never got overly wordy or anything, just long enough to develop properly. Great work!
Fuckingqueenofhell chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Awesome, I just died of awesome over load. I will be the fanfiction ghost. If there is a ghost for boxes then hell I'm the Fanfiction ghost. Anyway I love this fic it made me fangirl squee.
Raventink chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I LOVE this story! Can you PLEASE make a sequel? You capture the attitudes of the characters so well and it's a joy to read. Great job!
IceFire Dragon Alchemist73 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This is I totally loved it. They were so in character and the kiss! I squealed on the inside. I know this is completed but you should really think of doing a second chapter. Just saying. :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
And what would she think if she ever found out it was a bet...? ;

I Really enjoyed this, except for the language (mainly because it seemed so out of place) and I did think Danny was a little...*looking for the right word* poetic? Insightful? He tends to be rather dense, and while I can see him growing out of a lot of that, I didn't see any of that here and really missed it.

I see the story is marked complete, but I would very much like to see it continued. Just my two cents.
ShepardCousland chapter 1 . 3/2/2013