Reviews for Nothing But Time
Purplecherry5 chapter 22 . 5/8
Aww. Nervous Sasuke is cute. Thanks for putting a second part to this. Cute insights to a life that'll never happen but you somehow make it work!
Purplecherry5 chapter 20 . 5/8
I think this one, is my favorite :) Hahaha too cute. Sasuke as a carefree husband is what is needed in the world.
zunairaghazal chapter 20 . 1/20
haha, aw, man! this was perfect!
hahaha, best one yet!
aw. :)
NenaUchiha22 chapter 22 . 1/4
OMG I CRIED. Seriously, I fell in love with their relationship, you are an awesome writer. Congratulations for an excellent written fic.
dark-wolf-howl chapter 22 . 12/15/2014
Lovely lovely I especially like the last 2 chapters where Sakura stays in Anbu and Sasuke starts the Academy :)
leahpeahhh chapter 22 . 8/12/2014
plzzz write more i love it
grammarknight chapter 22 . 8/4/2014
LOVE this.
Ailu Chan chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
Hi Paige! I've just finished reading this drabble series. This is absolutely amazing! I would love it if this was exactly the post-canon, because everything is as perfect as it should be! Description, characterization, dialogue. You just keep getting better and better. Sasuke and Sakura's interactions cracked me up more than once. I really hope you continue writing! I've been stalking you on Wordpress also. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know I still love your writing. Cheers and bye bye 3
The Mistress Snape chapter 22 . 5/1/2014
Please, please, please update. So good.
custards chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
After reading all of these for the past hour or so...I've become officially obsessed with them! You must update soon, for the sake of my sanity! :DDD
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
please update a story again soon
racquelli motzerelli chapter 22 . 10/27/2013
This is probably THE BEST sasusaku relationship I have ever read in my entire life! I love how you write them and I just wanna say I am such a big fan! I read all your stories in wordpress and I just love you! You are srsly one of the best writers I have ever come across and I can tell from ur A/Ns that u are such a good friend, fan and person in general! So happy I stumbled upon your works you always leave me in awe!
MCKC chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
"Parting is always such sweet sorrow." -Shakespeare... Even way back when, Shakespeare had it nailed down, and you completely conveyed that feeling in this chapter! I wanted to ball my eyes out and sob at the last paragraph, because it was just soo... Heartbreaking. Them having to leave each other when they didn't want to. Myeh... I hope I don't start crying now because of this. My bf will ask me what's wrong and ill reply with a sniffling nose and trembling lower lip in a wailing sob that, "I JUST READ A REALLY SAD PARTING STORY! BOO HOO HOO!" And he'll roll his eyes and shake his head at his over emotional gf's behavior over a fanfiction story... If you're wondering why the description of the encounter was so detailed, it's because it really happened. This chapter was so beautiful it actually made me cry! ... Lol I am such a wuss, if I were a bully I would have beaten the crap out of me... But I'm a sensitive soul as it is, so please ignore my ridiculous emotional outbursts that come in the form of my reviews for this story. Thank you.