Reviews for Nothing But Time
savory mint chapter 22 . 1/8
After reading all of these for the past hour or so...I've become officially obsessed with them! You must update soon, for the sake of my sanity! :DDD
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
please update a story again soon
racquelli motzerelli chapter 22 . 10/27/2013
This is probably THE BEST sasusaku relationship I have ever read in my entire life! I love how you write them and I just wanna say I am such a big fan! I read all your stories in wordpress and I just love you! You are srsly one of the best writers I have ever come across and I can tell from ur A/Ns that u are such a good friend, fan and person in general! So happy I stumbled upon your works you always leave me in awe!
MCKC chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
"Parting is always such sweet sorrow." -Shakespeare... Even way back when, Shakespeare had it nailed down, and you completely conveyed that feeling in this chapter! I wanted to ball my eyes out and sob at the last paragraph, because it was just soo... Heartbreaking. Them having to leave each other when they didn't want to. Myeh... I hope I don't start crying now because of this. My bf will ask me what's wrong and ill reply with a sniffling nose and trembling lower lip in a wailing sob that, "I JUST READ A REALLY SAD PARTING STORY! BOO HOO HOO!" And he'll roll his eyes and shake his head at his over emotional gf's behavior over a fanfiction story... If you're wondering why the description of the encounter was so detailed, it's because it really happened. This chapter was so beautiful it actually made me cry! ... Lol I am such a wuss, if I were a bully I would have beaten the crap out of me... But I'm a sensitive soul as it is, so please ignore my ridiculous emotional outbursts that come in the form of my reviews for this story. Thank you.
MCKC chapter 21 . 8/2/2013
Ugh! It's frustrating his good you make each chapter! I feel like I have to review every one! But still... Amazing chapter. It shows both of their growth and maturity... And it's touching as well. I also like the fact that the only outside character you've used has been Naruto, and he hasn't even been in the story that much. Oh! And Itachi! And you mentioned Kakashi. And Ino as well, but neither of them made a cameo. I don't count he drunk, because he was nameless and shall remain so. But yeah, I like how it's only been the two if them and their relationship. It's a very nice Drabble. I hope you continue it until you think of something even greater to put your writing skills to use to. :)
MCKC chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
... You should know, writing reviews can be a pain sometimes. BUT, a long time ago, in this very galaxy on this very planet, a girl, no, woman, made a promise to herself to review every good chapter or story that she read that she thought was worthy of lengthy worded praise... Or if she just wanted the writer to hurry up and update faster :P. For you though, my dear Paige, it is the former :) So yes, I reviewed this chapter because I thought it worthy of a lengthy praise... And I hope this counts as it. Lol I love the way you portray Sakura-chan! She's just so awesome! I feel like I should take 'being an awesome girlfriend' notes from her... From YOUR Sakura-chan. Don't get me wrong, I live the original as well, but this one just... Well, your Sakura-chan is just more likable then the original I guess, which I guess has to do with the fact that your Sakura-chan is also much more mature than the original which is nice, and then you add in some cute playful moments from her and I don't know, it just... You really make her much more likable... Haha I'm not really sure if there's another way I can put it! :) But, yes, another great chapter, and another lengthy review from Kay... You must be getting sick of me!
MCKC chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
I'm sorry, I really am, but this chapter was just too cute and 'aw' worthy, that I have to act like an obnoxious little fangirl of this couple (ha, like I'm not an obnoxious fangirl of them anyways :P), so here it goes. Brace yourself.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! THAT WAS THE CUTEST SWEETEST THING I'VE EVER READ! AWWWWWWWWWWW!
IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY YOUTHFUL TEARS OF HAPPINESS WHILE RUNNING OFF INTO A SETTING SUNSET, SOBBING ABOUT HOW BEAUTIFUL AND CUTE AND SWEET AND SO FULL OF NEVERENDING LIVE THIS CHAPTER WAS! AMAZING! BRAVO! OHHHH! I JUST LIVED THIS CHAPTER! THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! IT HAS BROUGHT ME MUCH JOY!
...
Ehem, I think I'm better now... Well even if I'm not over my fangirlish outburst, I will keep it to myself. But yes, thank you for writing this sweet sweet cute lovely chapter that I just love and can't help gushing over! :)
MCKC chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
Lol you make Sakura-chan soo cool! If I was a guy or a lesbian, I'd want a girl like that to be my gf. You really make their relationship easy going and laid back, like they're comfortable with each other, and I love that, because in most stories there's just tension and apprehension and they're both nervous and this is just a nice cool refreshing breeze of air compared to some other stories I read on here, and you're very good at writing. Some people (me, for example,) struggle to write that comfortable feeling two people have when they've known each other for so long, so believe me when I say, you have a gift my dear and you wield it well :)
MCKC chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
Lol, see, THIS is the right way to train! Loved this chapter, I've always thought about doing something similar to it, but extra smutty and with way more profane language... Kukuku, I'm evil
MCKC chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
OH MY GOD! ANOTHER FREAKING AMAZING GREAT CHAPTER! I LOVE the way you portray Sasuke! I think you keep him very close to in character as a new, healing Sasuke would be if he ever got over his hate and learned how to be happy and OMG I just loved this chapter soooo much! Thank you for writing it! :)
MCKC chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
Lol I don't know why, but I always love stories or one shots with Sakura in a little black dress. And I LOVED Sasuke's reaction to seeing her in it. Spot on ;)
MCKC chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Lol ok, I've been reading your story as a silent reviewer so far, but I've broken my silence to say: out of all of the chapters you have written before this one, this chapter, chapter 9, is by far my favorite so far. I'm not saying your other chapters weren't good, they were GREAT! I don't know, I just love an emotional Sasuke being heartbroken about losing his woman... It's so tragic and rare and sad, but so beautiful at the same time... I don't know, I mean, Sasuke has lost his family, and I'm sure he's lost some friends, but he's never lost a lover... And I guess to me, that's what makes his emotions so beautiful whenever he does, and you just portrayed it outstandingly! Seriously, I've read other one shots like this, but this one is by far my fav :) sorry or the long review, keep up you amazing work! :D
writingflowers chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
I absolutely adore this. This is Team 7 in all its perfection. I love how Naruto is still included.

You are fabulous
silverbluedewdrops chapter 22 . 6/29/2013
Something tells me that this arrangement isn't going to work out...can't wait to read the next chapter!
silverbluedewdrops chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
Hahahaha, why do I feel like in a lot of these little stories, the usual boyfriend/girlfriend roles are switched? Sakura's the one proposing and Sasuke th one accepting, haha! Love it!