Reviews for Bound to You
The Dark One Rising chapter 11 . 6/24
Henry is a little bastard. SO, maybe he didn't know exactly what those cuffs would do. Maybe he did. Even if he didn't, he was still planning to get those two together. I suppose we should all be grateful that he didn't want to track down his biological father to be Emma's happy ending. Good think he think fireman Neal is dead. They will eventually have to find Nealfire. I'm trying not to think too much about it, though I can picture the horrified reactions.
The Dark One Rising chapter 10 . 6/24
Finally! Of course, it would happen on Valentine's Day. Was it Grumpy who was saying that he would give it until then? I'd say Red, but she couldn't talk for the week. Well, whoever said it was right.

"Scottish Prince"? Really? Had me cracking up. Scotland is something that exits in the LWM. He's from the EF, so not Scottish. Did the curse give him curse memories from Scotland, you think?

That was fun. I have to wonder if Henry guessed what the key to those cuffs was. If he hasn't, that might be a nice thing to traumatize him with when telling stories during the holidays. At any rate, they should be grateful to Henry. It probably wasn't planned, but it did yield good results. Then again, with Henry, it just might have been. I'm sure that Henry will be cashing in on that favor, one day.
The Dark One Rising chapter 9 . 6/24
I know they were cursed and are physically the same age, but going on what amounts to a double date with her parents is just wired. Awkward, too. Well, at least Emma and Mary Margaret were friends during the curse. It would be even worse if they weren't. Normally, when the daughter's date flirts with the mother, said date isn't centuries older than the parent. I think I should just ignore ages. Henry is apparently a date with a girl in her thirties, at least. She might be in her forties, actually.
The Dark One Rising chapter 8 . 6/24
God, sometimes those two are worse than highschoolers. One would think, by Rumple's age, the art of asking a woman out would have been mastered. Of course, that is just a foolish assumption people make. Age lends experience but not in every category. Still, he did remind me of a very nervous school boy. For such a clever man, Gold can be quite dense.
The Dark One Rising chapter 7 . 6/24
Oh, Gold certainly knows how to court a woman. Drag her out for a day to go around town terrorizing the citizens. Well, at least the walking is nice exercise. Actually, Cora probably would've enjoyed that. Except, instead of seizing something material as collateral, she would rip their hearts out. So glad those two aren't together. I don't think even love could have mellowed that woman. Not that what she and Rumple had was True Love. It was lust, but who knows? Maybe it could have turned into some form of love.
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 6/23
That was a turning point. I am glad that they didn't give in just then. It would have gotten the handcuffs off, but I feel they would have regretted it. Not necessarily the fact that they had sex but that it would have been somewhat rushed. Vulnerable as they both are, those walls would have shot up again and never come down.
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 6/23
And I thought the morning routine was bad. Well, the dinner was just horrible. Again, it went about as expected. I'd be more surprised if Henry didn't overhear all of that. Either because he never went to sleep in the first place or because all of the commotion woke him up. Either way, he probably knows just what the consequences of his actions will be. Although, by the end of this, I think they will all like the outcome. Well, maybe not everybody. Emma and Rumple will be pleased, at least. Henry will either be disgusted, knowing what happened to cause the cuffs to come off, or elated, knowing that his mother is happy.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 6/23
That went about as well as could be expected. As I'm sure we all suspected, Emma was very flustered when she woke up. Unfortunately, Gold wasn't quite awake when she came to the realization that she had been snuggling him. Luckily, they still ended up in a rather compromising situation. Well, I suppose that's a bit of a given,since they had been sleeping together. Not like THAT...yet.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 6/23
Of course he has a mirror. Well, he must have enjoyed the view. It isn't even that bad yet. Showering should be positively delightful.

Oh, Emma, Emma, Emma...Does she really think she can resist? At some point, after spending so much time on close proximity to a person, something is bound to happen. Whether that be a fit of passion or violence, well, we'll see. Most likely the former, at least in their case. It seemed to have been implied that some sort of attraction was needed between both parties for those cuffs to work. If that really is the case, it is only a matter of time.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 6/21
Archie has seen the cuffs. If she didn't notice them when Henry initially cuffed those two together, shell know when Archie tells her. She might only be able to talk with cans, but she's not the Storybrooke gossip queen for nothing. She'll find a way. If she can't, shell just have to break her how of silence. Mark my words, the entire town will know about the new "lovebirds" by lunch rush. Why, it will probably be horribly misconstrued.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 6/21
So, why didn't the handcuffs work with the other people? Did there have to be steady some mutual attraction between the people? Did they specifically need to be opposite genders?

This should be fun even more so if Belle is still around as Belle. Threesome, anyone? Really, though. Throwing in a current or even former flame makes things interesting, if nothing else.
hannahbelle.caskett chapter 11 . 1/13
:D
LunaticKeith chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
Sneaky little bugger
Joyansorrow chapter 11 . 7/13/2015
Jefferson and Regina? ;)
Joyansorrow chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
I think I have read this straight through... That much I loved it. Excellent job ;)