Reviews for Bound to You
Joyansorrow chapter 11 . 7/13
Jefferson and Regina? ;)
Joyansorrow chapter 10 . 7/13
I think I have read this straight through... That much I loved it. Excellent job ;)
Joyansorrow chapter 6 . 7/13
I'm so sorry that I'm commenting every chapter but HOLY HELL THAT WAS HEATED! I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOO MUCH! You're incredible writer
Joyansorrow chapter 5 . 7/13
THIS CHAPTER IS FUNNIEST I'VE EVER READ! Charming was THE perfect father protecting his daughter XD the bread tug of war made me laugh so loud :''DDD
Joyansorrow chapter 4 . 7/13
Talk about a morning wake up.. I laughed tears in my eyes while reading this chapter. You're good :)
Joyansorrow chapter 2 . 7/13
Joyansorrow chapter 1 . 7/13
Daemn! This is going to be intresting to read :DD
rumbeller25 chapter 11 . 5/24
this was great i loved it
Morgan01 chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Hee-hee-hoo hee-hee-hoo lol!
mynameisagent chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Heh, my first ever Golden Swan story and you know, I really enjoyed this first chapter. They are fun together, their banter is awesome. Well done, so excited to read the rest and more of your stories!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
This story was a blast. I had fun while reading it and died at Jefferson's reaction. The mental imagine will hunt him for the rest of his life. . .hopefully.
Great job with this amazing story.
NyxxNoxx chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
lol the ending was very cute. long live GoldenSwan _ poor Jefferson... thats what you get for spying XD I liked the dress scene poor Rumple
bellislefan chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
that was great. hope you do another one.
two questions when does this fit in in regards to the show? and hoe long is the chain: short like most cop handcuffs or slightly long like old fashioned ones that dangled in the middle?
Claire Bellatrix Slytherin chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
love it! i love your ending ! it was so funny !
Mistra Rose chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
I hope that you will be writing another story with these two together. Great chapters and this was an amazing story. Definite fav!