Reviews for Razer's Glory
juliette01 chapter 17 . 2/27
*incontrolable giggles hoping that nobody from the bus hears me*
OMG ! I can't wait to see what's next! PLEASE UPDATE SOON
juliette01 chapter 14 . 2/27
A KISS! THEIR KISS! AHHHHHH ! *screaming like a little kid*
juliette01 chapter 12 . 2/27
Like the tehnique Saint Walker used on him when they first met?
The meting betwen Hal and Glory was so funny !
juliette01 chapter 10 . 2/27
It's interesting and yeah, I thought that for a moment. Regardless, I like it and I hope that you won't disapoint me
juliette01 chapter 1 . 2/27
From what I read here I think it is a good story, I can't wait to see what's next
Razayafan chapter 17 . 1/14
Wow, it's the best fanfic i ever read, i like it
Magic Basher54986 chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
I hope this gets updated soon. I really like this story. So I please update soon!
MistyLu132 chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
i don't like it... but the story is too good to stop reading... ugh... i shall continue and try to keep my face from setting on fire... i really need to stay away from petrol and matches... it's bad for my complexion...
MistyLu132 chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
my face is on fire •-•
RKF22 chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
wow now everyone is freaked out razor is in control now well done my dear hope all is well with you
RKF22 chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
nice to see you back I am so sorry for your loss I understand how hard it must have been hope you are doing well now
Luminesyra chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
"...the half-naked chick..."? *sighs and shakes head* Oh Kilowog... you never fail to amuse me, even in the form of a talented writer's story.

I'm glad you've found your muse for writing again, and I hope you are able to update again soon.
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
Amazing. Aya is now organic.
Luminesyra chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
Though understandably short, you still captured an intimate moment between Razer and Aya beautifully. With your flawless embodiment of who they are and how you went about Aya's rebirth, it was well worth the wait.

Also, you have my deepest condolences. I couldn't bring myself to write for almost a year after my grandfather died, he had always loved my stories. With the help of a friend, I finally joined this site. It helped me feel a little closer to him to know that there were people who shared his opinion.
Blackirean Boltien chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
She's ALIVE! Finally , I cant wait to see what's going to happen so please next time don't take this much time to update,
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »