Reviews for No One Should Be Alone On Valentine
yuri lowell chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This werid for me only because in into yuri manga but not fanfiction but this story destroyed that thought. I never thought that yuri could so hot but once again in the hands of someone like Dana it's gold
TruShadowKing chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
That was hot nuff said
Shay chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This was a great read! I don't usually read Yuri but this was a refreshing treat!
Azshalaria chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This would have to be the sweetest and sexiest story ever, I cant tell you how much I loved this :) reminds me of my own story with my girlfriend and I :)
CeeBoo chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I always liked ino and hinata together, with Ino's boldness and Hinata's shyness, I think they compliment each other nicely :) this was welll written and the lemon was sexy ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Niiice one.. Fijne valentijnsdag!
Yomitoru chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Love it!
Make more please!
Mettlei chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
You didn't write anything for a long time and then we get a yuri...xD well, what can I say, you were right this story was... umm if not better than the previous yuri was then at least different and definitely spicier(Okay, I didn't want to put it this way but I will.. this really was better). And I can tell you really like the whole club-scene thing... Ino was dressed like...uhh okay I'm not gonna say it but I think you know what I mean. I liked the way Ino walked up to confident and of course Hinata and her shyness, kind of adorable. Do you really think Hinata could pull off the red lipstick? O.o I think she would faint before she could apply it..xD but sometimes even shy people go to extremes to get someone's attention huh? (yeah that's me thinking red lipstick is 'going to extremes' haha!)
The when it comes to yuri I always (I don’t really read that much yuri to begin with, this might have been fifth or sixth story overall) feel like...something is missing. I guess it is the male parts that are missing..xD but I liked the story and I am glad you are back to writing and I hope nothing and no one will beat you off that track again. You did well... thanks for the story and Happy Valentines again. (Why there was no chocolate, woman?! xD)
(And see how I stayed up to read this? I'm so gonna hate myself tomorrow for it though... four in the morning ;.;)
Oh and for the dedication... heh well of course I'm just that special but you know, I just wish there were no rough times for you anymore *sighs*...some people.
But forget that! This was really nice and I will call it a closure for this Valentines Day. yay... cya.
LTTHE4TH chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I really liked this story. It was sweet at some parts an sexy at others. Perfect for Valentines day.

You should really write more Yuri you have a talent for it.