Reviews for Fifty Shades - A New Light
jujube0409 chapter 53 . 3/8
Please don't forget tours fans...
asjera chapter 70 . 2/18
when do you continue the story love to now how it end
cwalk74 chapter 29 . 11/12/2015
I'm convinced that if Ana would simply give Gideon the time to create new memories together without bumping into Christian at every turn, she would recognise Gideon is a much better fit for her. And hell, he's Gideon Cross and she wants to be an editor ~ move to NY! Grey stuffed up by not reaching out in person during those initial weeks. Sending your bodyguard is hardly reaching out...and he would have known she hadn't read the emails. I my opinion, let her go and if she comes back she's yours. If not, suck it up buttercup or contract a sub to punish. But, acknowledge Ana is not to blame for the way things turned out. She really annoys me when she doesn't recognise and state that Christian didn't meet her needs ~ a safe, consistent relationship. Why must she always focus on how she couldn't meet his need to whip her with a cane and belt.
Anyhow I'm enjoying this story. So thanks for your effort in sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 61 . 10/8/2015
Please don't let Ana take C back now! Too little too late. G is a much better fit. Move to NY and work at Cross Industries.
Guest chapter 59 . 10/8/2015
Thank goodness Ana finally decides to place her trust and heart in Gideon. He is such a better fit for her imo.
Katexoxoluv chapter 70 . 9/7/2015
Please continue the story. It's a really good read.
truefeather77 chapter 7 . 9/7/2015
Ch 7 You should have warned that this was a Cross crossover. First, on general principles, because it's only fair, and secondly, there are people who, don't know that story, or people who, like me, found Gideon Cross repulsive. I'm finding it to be the case here as well so.

Thanks to Kate, Ana is learning to behave like a hooker, and simper when someone makes himself free of her body, instead of establishing her boundaries.

But then, so far in your story, she doesn't seem to have any boundaries at all. Your Ana seems to be everybody's bitch - Kate's most of all. I'm surprised she took issue with Christian's indecent proposal, because this Ana should have her picture in the dictionary beside the word "submissive".
truefeather77 chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Ch. 3 Wow - your Kate is certainly running true to form! Not even 6 seconds after finding A at the airport, and she's come out with several derogatory epithets about C (or the same one, several times), and has belittled Ana by commenting repeatedly about her less-than-stellar appearance. And she's already, without knowing anything resembling a fact about the situation, trying to interfere.

Kate bullied Ana for 4 years at WSU, and CG is just like her. Maybe that's why they can't stand each other. Frankly, I'm surprised that she's jeopardizing her own relationship to bully her boyfriend over Ana. It's none of either of their concern.
Pennih chapter 70 . 8/13/2015
Hi there. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your book. I stayed up last night to 5:00 am reading just to see who Ana ended up with in the end. As you imagine, I was sad to realize the book wasn't completed and after checking the dates, I fear you probably have moved on to something else. I hope your medical issues are not the cause of your decision to stop. You are a great writer and I enjoyed every twist and turn the characters made.

Do you think you will ever finish the story? And if not, can you tell me how you envisioned the book ending? Since this is your creation, any ending I could come up with in my head would probably not do it justice.

Thank you for all your hard work and the enjoyment you have provide.

Penni
Lillianpaige27 chapter 62 . 8/10/2015
Any chance you will be completing your story! I love it
jcarla18 chapter 65 . 8/5/2015
I love your story! Even though I'm a fan of "christian and ana" I'm glad to see Gideon in a happy loving relationship . I'm looking forward to an update/sequel and a wonderful conclusion to the story. I really enjoyed it.
TashNZ chapter 70 . 7/16/2015
This is the best fan fiction I have read on here! Absolutely love it! Any chance that you will be continuing it?
eminshall07 chapter 70 . 4/19/2015
I guess your not going to finish this story are you? Been over a year... it's a shame its a good story and i was looking forward to see what happens to her and Christian.
jeanal chapter 37 . 3/26/2015
Love your story. But im Team Gideon!
Cindsrose chapter 60 . 2/17/2015
Just discovered your story. It's been a very log time and I really hope you have not abandoned your story. I am really enjoying it. I hope you can updat or conclude soon!
1,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »