Reviews for Fifty Shades - A New Light
Pennih chapter 70 . 8/13
Hi there. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your book. I stayed up last night to 5:00 am reading just to see who Ana ended up with in the end. As you imagine, I was sad to realize the book wasn't completed and after checking the dates, I fear you probably have moved on to something else. I hope your medical issues are not the cause of your decision to stop. You are a great writer and I enjoyed every twist and turn the characters made.

Do you think you will ever finish the story? And if not, can you tell me how you envisioned the book ending? Since this is your creation, any ending I could come up with in my head would probably not do it justice.

Thank you for all your hard work and the enjoyment you have provide.

Penni
Lillianpaige27 chapter 62 . 8/10
Any chance you will be completing your story! I love it
jcarla18 chapter 65 . 8/5
I love your story! Even though I'm a fan of "christian and ana" I'm glad to see Gideon in a happy loving relationship . I'm looking forward to an update/sequel and a wonderful conclusion to the story. I really enjoyed it.
TashNZ chapter 70 . 7/16
This is the best fan fiction I have read on here! Absolutely love it! Any chance that you will be continuing it?
eminshall07 chapter 70 . 4/19
I guess your not going to finish this story are you? Been over a year... it's a shame its a good story and i was looking forward to see what happens to her and Christian.
jeanal chapter 37 . 3/26
Love your story. But im Team Gideon!
Cindsrose chapter 60 . 2/17
Just discovered your story. It's been a very log time and I really hope you have not abandoned your story. I am really enjoying it. I hope you can updat or conclude soon!
guest chapter 46 . 2/11
I love you Elliot she is being a bitch
guest chapter 69 . 2/11
Every time I read one of these crossover stories Christian is the bad guy and Gideon is the saint who comes and saves Ana from the big bad wolf and then Gideon ends up with Christian family Christian has never been in a real relationship before all he has done is run his company and have his weekend fun before Ana he is afraid to be father your Ana is a total bitch she needs to be more understanding and she can't take his child from him
Hi there your stories are great love each and every chapter. Plz update with a new chapter soon. I cant seem to login as I have lost my Pass word. Plz update I cant Wait to read more
GreatMom1975 chapter 70 . 12/13/2014
I really hope you come back to this story.
Jean444 chapter 70 . 12/7/2014
I have been reading this wonderful story hat i just recently discpvered. I am up to chapter 26 but i dont want to invest any more time in it if you do not intend to take it to completion. Could u please respond and let me know if u intend to finish A New light? Thank you so much. Jean
joan.goldman.9 chapter 70 . 12/4/2014
OMG now Gideon's ex are coming out of the woodwork. All you need now is Elena. I hope your feeling better and continue this fantastic story. We all need our HEA.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 68 . 12/4/2014
What happened?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 67 . 12/4/2014
What's that saying foiled again.
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »