Reviews for I Will, We Will
Pokeshadow55 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Woo, this is epic! The part when Jamie and his friends brought Sandy back made me remember the main spell from the Guardians books. Way to go Dreamworks! I enjoyed this and I'm glad you wrote it out!
FairyWhisper chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I think you did a wonderful job on this! I'm actually sad I don't write this well XD It's nice to see Jamie's side of the story, and THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING HOW FREAKING SOPHIE GOT THERE! I was watching the movie againt he other day and was like "wait,..HOW THE FIRCK?" XDDD Love it!
StarCatchers42 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Dude there IS a video game for the movie. :D It's complete awesomeness. Jack and I kick ass, we've already beaten Pitch eighteen times. I kid you not. You should get it! Epicness in its highest proportions. XD
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I like this. I saw the movie four times and I only saw the bit after the credits the last time or two because I stayed for all of Only Dream and it started after that.
Radar1388 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I loved it, thought it was sweet and an interesting take on Jamie's POV throughout these scenes. I also like how you referenced the book series, it gave me so many feels! (By the way, I love your profile picture and penname!)
Lady Archive chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This is really well written and I love the fact that you used the "I believe, I believe, I believe" thing. I actually just read that part of the book today so it made me very happy and I can completely see it happening that way. Great job!